Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coming back after many years away...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Hey I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I used to be quite active here from '08 to at least '12.
I'm still collecting Oswalt, but there has been slim pickings for the last couple of years.
That has saved me some money for sure.
I've been pretty busy with life, with mostly positive results.

I'm now living in Ithaca, NY with my girlfriend of 6+ years. She is a vet student at Cornell.
I'm working as a front end web developer, so obsessing about my Oswalt site has paid off.
It's due for a facelift, and I'm currently working on updating my stats for the first time in over a year.

So I just wanted to say hi and see how you all are doing.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Of course we still remember you! You had a killer Oswalt collection. I'll have to check out your site. Welcome back!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Welcome back! Great to hear from you, the Oswalt Retro/Future Refractor is still instantly recognizable :)

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing well!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I've still got the Oswalt Playoff prestige atlantic city national card /5 sitting in my drawer if your interested.. $8 shipped it'd be better off in your collection than in my house.

Attachments

• Oswalt001.jpg
    Oswalt001.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Oswalt002.jpg
    Oswalt002.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Jul 22, 2016
Roy O, my favorite pitcher of all time. It seems like just the other day he got the call from Round Rock. I had high hopes with him and Wade Miller coming on strong. Wow, time flies when you get old.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts