Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########THURSDAY 2-22 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, made it close this morning...got to the turnpike and it was closed due to a big accident...had to pull a Uturn and put the pedal to the medal to make it to work in time...made it by a couple minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
what a morning - family needs four cars = two broke down . Already made hour drive as taxi driver , then took another to garage and wait for ride home . BOTH TIMES I FORGOT COFFEE CUP .

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Had a long workday yesterday, followed by my first little league practice as assistant coach to my brother in law. We got a lot of first time baseball players so it should be quite a project. I get home and open a PC add from my buddy [MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] thanks a lot brother!
41aee3040cca843b1e284ea3f964de66.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all. Had a long workday yesterday, followed by my first little league practice as assistant coach to my brother in law. We got a lot of first time baseball players so it should be quite a project. I get home and open a PC add from my buddy [MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] thanks a lot brother!
41aee3040cca843b1e284ea3f964de66.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Don’t mention it, glad you are able to welcome it.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
what a morning - family needs four cars = two broke down . Already made hour drive as taxi driver , then took another to garage and wait for ride home . BOTH TIMES I FORGOT COFFEE CUP .

Forgot your coffee cup.....now that is an EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Finally had a decent night's sleep for the first time in a couple of weeks. Loaded a couple of containers at work already, and then sometime today we are going to start taking a couple of showers out of the warehouse bathroom. We are going to make a wash station out of one, but I know nobody has used them for a few years now

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
There are few things better than my phone making a ding and I have an eBay notification saying "package delivered". Photos coming in the Wakefield thread tonight!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts