Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Vintage HOF...

2005LeafLimitedLegendsJerseyNumberP.jpg~original

2005AbsoluteMemorabiliaToolsofth-1.jpg~original

2008UltimateJumboPatch3-5.jpg~original

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Been awhile since I have posted some cards that I have had sitting in my collection. Some nice Maury wills felt Dodgers patches. Then some super rare book Powell patches. His patches seem like they never surface.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 25

A_Pharis

[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] !!! Hey, man!

[MENTION=12284]16christensen16[/MENTION] - those Powells are spectacular. And you're right - he hardly has ANY prime out there.

Also, whoever won the Grimes button last night got a heck of a deal.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
@ChasHawk !!! Hey, man!

@16christensen16 - those Powells are spectacular. And you're right - he hardly has ANY prime out there.

Also, whoever won the Grimes button last night got a heck of a deal.

upper deck is sitting on a bunch of Powell material because one card is from a Indians jersey and the other from a Orioles jersey and to my knowledge the only patches used were included in 2005 and 2006 artifacts. Wonder how much else is sitting in upper deck boxes???

A_Pharis

upper deck is sitting on a bunch of Powell material because one card is from a Indians jersey and the other from a Orioles jersey and to my knowledge the only patches used were included in 2005 and 2006 artifacts. Wonder how much else is sitting in upper deck boxes???

Clearly, the answer is to buy every UD product from those two years that is currently available.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Artifacts should be fairly cheap. Sweet Spot Classic?

2005 sweet spot classic is basically non-existent. If you find a box it costs a fortune. However I can't help but keep thinking the 1/1 Bob Gibson is still in a box.

2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009 sweet spot you can still find some and is cheaper

Members online

Latest posts