Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NT #8 Draft Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Haha. I've got my pick ready whenever excel makes his...

Yea, it's been over 12 hours... Andrew, how can we improve this or is this normal? Maybe, along with mentioning who is next, we PM the next guy? Then if they're on a mobile it'll hit their email and they'll know somethings up?

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Yea, it's been over 12 hours... Andrew, how can we improve this or is this normal? Maybe, along with mentioning who is next, we PM the next guy? Then if they're on a mobile it'll hit their email and they'll know somethings up?

This is atypical. Everyone needs to relax a bit, excel is on vacation so give him a break.

Allen

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This is atypical. Everyone needs to relax a bit, excel is on vacation so give him a break.

Allen

It's not just excel, he just happens to be the one up at this moment and the first to cross over the 12 hour mark Andrew set.

I don't care and am not going to worry about it anymore. I'll leave it up to Andrew to police his own breaks and ensure they move along at a normal pace.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Will take the other Clemente. Andrew, I'm done with my picks so if you want to get a jump on mailing feel free to send mine.
[MENTION=3231]brauny[/MENTION] you're up

Members online

Latest posts