Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ever lose or lose track of a card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Digging through pictures and lists of needed or had cards , I have a tris speaker bat card on several of my "haves" lists. I can picture the card in my head BUT in going through my pc boxes, it is no where to be found.. Nothing major but still irritating at what else I may have marked and not need either way...

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Uh I just moved and have a box or two missing. Very frustrating I know they HAVE to be somewhere but still haven't dug it up yet

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I was in an in person live case break (snake) of 2011 Eee and two machado autos came out in back to back boxes.

I wound up getting one of them but for at least a year I couldn't find the second one anywhere.

Then it dawned on me that I only actually got ONE, not both.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
For several years I "lost" a 96 Jeter Select Certified Mirror Gold PSA 9........

I was never too worried about it because I knew it was somewhere in my house just could never find it

One day (after I had moved out) I was doing some cleaning (throwing away 80's topps crap) and BINGO was his name-o!

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
All of my griffey inserts when I was collecting in the 90s...dunno what I had, and its scary to think about. To this day, I still claim my mom threw them out when I went to college.

Another neat story, when I was collecting a set, I bought a card and checked it off my list. I was buying and receiving about 30 cards a day and never noticed I didn't get it in the mail. Two years later when I was organizing the set I realized it wasn't there....it was sp /92. I knew I bought it, even dug through PayPal to find the payment receipt. Ended up finding and buying another, then I get it in the mail at my parents...literally THREE years later! I'd already bought a house and moved out and they say you got a card delivered...haha.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I've lost cards and bought another of the same card. Only to find the original one months later.

I've done this but not because I lost the card but because I forgot I already had it. I pick up a lot of autos, rookies, and neat inserts and it never fails I end up buying the same card twice at times.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I lost a Stadium Club Rick Asadoorian back when it was the hottest card around (yeesh it's been a while). Same with a BJ Upton Prospect Premieres RC Auto.

Members online

Latest posts