Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ TGIF 1/29********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Last phone call made my day much brighter!!!
Staples called to set up a meeting with the district manager :D
Monday 4pm
3rd interview in the process. They should be making me an offer:D as the next print shop manager

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm over an hour already at the dealership for a simple oil change. Should have just done it myself. Hope all is good with everyone.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good Morning Everyone!

Work has been busy, looking forward to the weekend. I purchased Rosetta Stone (Spanish) hopefully soon I will be able to speak Spanish and carry on a conversation when necessary. Never too old to learn something new. I picked it up from HSN of all places. Gotta love flex pay! All 5 levels, plus a bunch of extras.

http://www.hsn.com/todays-special

Rosetta Stone Language Learning System - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Have you ever dreamed of learning a new language and thought, It's just too hard? With Rosetta Stone, you can do it — at your pace. Communicate while on a trip to a foreign country ... or actually have a realconversation with friends who speak another language. This simple, intuitive system gives you the tools to learn naturally, immerse yourself in the language, speak confidently and stay motivated with live tutoring and a chance to practice with fellow learners. So, can you really learn a new language? *Yes, sí, oui and ja!

What You Get

• Rosetta Stone Language Learning software download activation voucher
  • 6 Backup software CD discs
  • 12 Months of Rosetta Mobile and Community access
  • Earbud headset
  • Quick-start guide

Good to Know

• This software can be installed on 2 computers, allowing up to 5 users per computer to enjoy the Rosetta Stone system.
  • The Rosetta Mobile & Community access trial must be activated within 6 months of purchase. Additional months can be purchased online.

I'd need Ukrainian , many truck drivers are from there .

Members online