Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Holy Smokes... I think I saw a Belle a few years ago and I don't remember what happened... I think I was either out of town or missed the BIN or BO, or something... probably will never locate a Belle at /5 and one is in a black hole somewhere.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Holy Smokes... I think I saw a Belle a few years ago and I don't remember what happened... I think I was either out of town or missed the BIN or BO, or something... probably will never locate a Belle at /5 and one is in a black hole somewhere.

You hesitated on a counteroffer I believe. I remember sending you a message when I saw the listing.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I picked up a '97 New Pinnacle bounty binder. If anyone needs a chipped promo of Ripken, Sandberg, Belle, A-Rod, Chipper or Piazza. Let me know.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
6Wo81GO.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Breaking up. No difference to me.
Stupid question but the Belle is just the actual insert, right? If so, I already have it but I would be interested in the promo piece itself if you were selling or moving the cards. I'd just build my own little promo set then I guess... that is my though anyways but don't want to jump out in front of anyone.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Stupid question but the Belle is just the actual insert, right? If so, I already have it but I would be interested in the promo piece itself if you were selling or moving the cards. I'd just build my own little promo set then I guess... that is my though anyways but don't want to jump out in front of anyone.

The card itself has the top right corner clipped.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I posted this in the variation thread without a response so I will ask here.

I picked this one from a member here. The top is the preview version. The bottom is the preview version sample. The middle one is exactly like the top one however it does have the corner clipped. The seller was honest as to not being knowledgeable as to whether this was a variation but since I have seen other corner clipped samples on different Select cards I figured I should add it to the PC. Any thoughts or opinions?

image_56.jpeg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^^I asked the exact same question elsewhere. I have no idea whether you can tell whether it is legit clipped corner from the company or if someone just did it with a pair of scissors or something.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
^^I asked the exact same question elsewhere. I have no idea whether you can tell whether it is legit clipped corner from the company or if someone just did it with a pair of scissors or something.

I can say that all the clipped corner Select sample cards were cut using a machine and are perfect 45 degree angles. The length cut from the corner should be exactly the same on both sides.

Members online