Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Topps products would you like to see a return of in 2013?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
Was bored and decided to look up some old Topps products that Topps decided to drop that came out when I had taken a break from collecting or that I was interested in but never got around to buying. Seems like there were alot of great products that came out but for some reason Topps decided to drop them. Curious to get your guys opinion on what products you'd like Topps to bring back and what you'd get rid of. Here's a small list I came up with. Feel free to add to it.

Reserve
Original Signatures
Total
Hall of Fame Auto Baseball
Turkey Red
T-206
Co-signers
Moments and Milestones
Sterling
Stadium Club
Ticket to Stardom
Unique
National Chicle

The only product from the list I purchased was Topps Unique. I actually loved the product but know it wasn't too popular. The first 5 on the list and chicle seem like they would have been good products as well, although I never bought them so who knows.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Topps Gold Label for sure!

I think the better question is... what products should Topps bring back in 2013 from 2012 and which should they drop ;)

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
I would like to see a Cracker Jack set like in 2004 and a Turkey Red set like in 2005 again. Might be cool to do the Cracker Jack set in 2014 and the Turkey Red set in 2015.

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
Topps Gold Label for sure!

I think the better question is... what products should Topps bring back in 2013 from 2012 and which should they drop ;)

Think Topps should consolidate alot of their products, especially the prospect stuff. All you really need is a Bowman series 1 and 2 (series 1 released pre-draft and series 2 post draft) and maybe one high end draft product. That would free up like five spots for new products.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Seriously, you want to see Moments and Milestones and Ticket to Stardom brought back? Those were some of the worst products in recent memory and Topps would be crucified on here if they tried bringing them back.

I'd like to see Topps '52 rookies brought back, with more SP'd autos like the 2007 set. I really like stockpiling those, even if the checklist is weakish. The redemptions that year were terrible though. I think they were something like 1 for 12 in the checklist - hooray Phil Hughes for signing.

My Set:
http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z142/heritagetrade/Personal Collection/Topps 52 Autos/?start=all

Extras:
Topps 52 Rookie Autos For Trade Photos by heritagetrade | Photobucket

Last edited:

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
Hated Ticket to Stardom as well. The list was just a list of products Topps had stopped making, not what I want back.

TyCobbSalad

May 26, 2012
Philthadelphia
I really liked the Chicles the year they came out with players in alt uniforms such as Sanberg in Phillies gear and Ryan Howard in Philly As uni. Not sure this product would sell great but for a one time deal I liked it and wouldn't be upset if they tried another round

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I want Topps Total back.

I know baseball cards is driven by who can make the most money, but those low end products really made collecting fun. This set just needs a few on-card autos of team favorites, and it's a golden product. Just base autos. None of that parallel junk.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Please oh please no more retro or obscene priced stuff!

Gold label, tek would be great if at the $5 srp

Upgraded stadium club would also be good, again, for $5 a pack NOT the 2007 price point.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow... my bank account really hopes they don't come out with a 2013 Topps Tek........ gift and a curse for player collectors lol... although it'll help get my overall % higher ;)

westerngac

Aug 1, 2011
Reno, NV
Gold label pre-2000
Tek
Stadium club pre-2000

How about "Topps Decade: the '90s"...10 cards per pack (3 Gold Label, 3 Stadium Club (or SCC), 3 Tek and 1 Topps Stars).
Hobby $8 per pack.

Retail you get 2 GL, 2 SC, 1 Tek per pack, (same cards as hobby, not "retail versions") which lets them hit their numbers for blasters and racks (and maybe the bonus pack in the racks is the Topps Stars).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts