Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryan Stow Returns Home After 2 Years

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Yeah, I read that in the article. On one hand it's good if only because he can be back in his home but on the much worse side of it, the care dramatically drops.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Why is his insurance paying for anything? I would think the Dodgers would step up and cover everything.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Why is his insurance paying for anything? I would think the Dodgers would step up and cover everything.

How is it that the Dodgers are responsible for this guys getting hurt. They didn't make the guys beat him up. No offense but that statement just boggles my mind.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown

Well, I know that if someone gets hurt on my property, I am responsible for it and my insurance has to pay for it.

I know that my place of work is the same also.

So, that takes me back to my original question, Why are the Dodgers not paying for everything?

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Well, I know that if someone gets hurt on my property, I am responsible for it and my insurance has to pay for it.

So, that takes me back to my original question, Why are the Dodgers not paying for everything?

They spent all their money on free agents and paying Torre off.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA

Your not responsible for someone else beating another person on your property. Your insurance may have to pay a claim if someone is hurt accidentally such as slipping and falling, etc. You would also be responsible if you hurt someone on your property or anywhere else for that matter. I cant see how the Dodgers would be responsible for this. I just reread what happened to Mr. Stow and it is truly awful but saying the Dodgers should pay for what someone else did is beyond ridiculous in my opinion.

Members online

Latest posts