Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rockies Fans around Colorado or Attending Fan Fest Help Needed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Alright first thing is I need someone to be on the lookout for one of those Cards Descalso is signing in this picture if one is found I need that tell me a price. 2nd As far as Rockies Fanfest goes what kind of game used do they have and is it possible there is some Descalso game used available at the fanfest?
Descalso_Autograph_ct1rb7kb_fypdvvf8.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
there are several on this site that go regular to that Fest . I will contact someone I know on another site .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Alright first thing is I need someone to be on the lookout for one of those Cards Descalso is signing in this picture if one is found I need that tell me a price. 2nd As far as Rockies Fanfest goes what kind of game used do they have and is it possible there is some Descalso game used available at the fanfest?
View attachment 57873

I don't attend the fanfest, but during the season they had quite a few Descalso game used bats for $75 during the season. I believe they were marked down to $50 at the end of the season. Denver is a decent trek for me, so I'm rarely there though

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Good Luck. I feel your pain on this, as I have discovered a number of unique promotional items that were used at specific signings and I am amazed that none of these have ever made their way to ebay. I suppose it takes time for these to filter into the marketplace, but if you are going to attend one of the free (or paid) signings, wait in long lines and endure the hassle, you typically aren't going to dump your items right away and then again, a lot of people bring their own items to have signed.

I would love to find just one of the 2-3 different Garvey items like this that I have stumbled upon while searching online images, but so far no luck!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Good Luck. I feel your pain on this, as I have discovered a number of unique promotional items that were used at specific signings and I am amazed that none of these have ever made their way to ebay. I suppose it takes time for these to filter into the marketplace, but if you are going to attend one of the free (or paid) signings, wait in long lines and endure the hassle, you typically aren't going to dump your items right away and then again, a lot of people bring their own items to have signed.

I would love to find just one of the 2-3 different Garvey items like this that I have stumbled upon while searching online images, but so far no luck!
There is a couple other Descalso items like this including a postcard from a company picnic. I also think Keith Olberman owns a card that I want lol.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I don't attend the fanfest, but during the season they had quite a few Descalso game used bats for $75 during the season. I believe they were marked down to $50 at the end of the season. Denver is a decent trek for me, so I'm rarely there though
I may have to buy a new Descalso bat each paycheck if they are only $75 lol the cardinals sold them for 175

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
[MENTION=5675]PujolsCollector[/MENTION] You wouldn't happen to have a spare 2015 Topps Pink Descalso #587 /50 would you? It's the only card I need for my 2015 Rockies Topps Pink set. I've never seen one on eBay or anywhere else for that matter.

Members online

Latest posts