Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yea, that is priced to show off and not to sell IMHO. I know the seller and have done a bunch of deals with him and that is a trio of cards I don't think he really wants to sell but at that price he would let them go. I'm no where near that price and probably wouldn't even be at half that price, so not sure if I am stupid or smart but not worried about them going to someone else if they price is right.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yea, that is priced to show off and not to sell IMHO. I know the seller and have done a bunch of deals with him and that is a trio of cards I don't think he really wants to sell but at that price he would let them go. I'm no where near that price and probably wouldn't even be at half that price, so not sure if I am stupid or smart but not worried about them going to someone else if they price is right.

See if you can get him down a little. A lot of guys had to pay half or more than that just for the regular red alone. It's steep but given what it is, it's not that crazy.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I ended up buying them. I touched base with Mac after they were listed and decided to pull the trigger. I know I overpaid in relation to what they would go for in auction but I dig em. The 98 Crusades have always been one of my favorite designs and I was disappointed Belle only had the Call to Arms card.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I ended up buying them. I touched base with Mac after they were listed and decided to pull the trigger. I know I overpaid in relation to what they would go for in auction but I dig em. The 98 Crusades have always been one of my favorite designs and I was disappointed Belle only had the Call to Arms card.
Glad you did. They aren't really replaceable and if you like them, grab em.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Hes really really mad about that mirror gold!!

No I am not mad I will honestly probably never get that with a few others as well because the cost is too much. When I see player collectors that can get a rare item under $1,000.00 it just surprises me they don't get it and it makes me wonder how committed they are to their goal. Money is what is stopping me because if I had the money that card would of been mine. If I had $25,000.00 to spend I would have owned that PSA 9 Dave sold a few years back for 13k. Most people here who own the Mirror Gold cards either got them early when the prices were cheap or just have no limit on the money they can spend. I know what Nelson spent on his as well as a few others and they were great prices they got. The fact that I know where over half are is impressive.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
No I am not mad I will honestly probably never get that with a few others as well because the cost is too much. When I see player collectors that can get a rare item under $1,000.00 it just surprises me they don't get it and it makes me wonder how committed they are to their goal. Money is what is stopping me because if I had the money that card would of been mine. If I had $25,000.00 to spend I would have owned that PSA 9 Dave sold a few years back for 13k. Most people here who own the Mirror Gold cards either got them early when the prices were cheap or just have no limit on the money they can spend. I know what Nelson spent on his as well as a few others and they were great prices they got. The fact that I know where over half are is impressive.

Why is that impressive? Your Jeter collection is really amazing Chris. It really is. But sometimes I wonder about your posts. I think there are many people on here that have incredible collections but come across as very humble. It always feels like you are trying to boast in many of your posts about something. Try to be a little more humble about things and I think people would be more receptive. Keep up the good work on your collection. Just trying to give you some advice.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Why is that impressive? Your Jeter collection is really amazing Chris. It really is. But sometimes I wonder about your posts. I think there are many people on here that have incredible collections but come across as very humble. It always feels like you are trying to boast in many of your posts about something. Try to be a little more humble about things and I think people would be more receptive. Keep up the good work on your collection. Just trying to give you some advice.

I hear you I was also being sarcastic like Nelson and then the Mirror Gold got brought up and I responded. I am pretty confident I will never own one I tred for a long time and missed out on a couple offers people gave me due to the lack of funds at the time. I am pretty much open to sell or trade all my other cards and will be listing on ebay soon all starting at 99 cent each because I need to make space and get ready for my next career after the Navy.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I hear you I was also being sarcastic like Nelson and then the Mirror Gold got brought up and I responded. I am pretty confident I will never own one I tred for a long time and missed out on a couple offers people gave me due to the lack of funds at the time. I am pretty much open to sell or trade all my other cards and will be listing on ebay soon all starting at 99 cent each because I need to make space and get ready for my next career after the Navy.

Thank You for your service!! And who knows on the mirror Gold. Sometimes it is all about timing. You never know.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
s-l1600.jpg

Can't believe I won this tonight.

Sonic311

Jun 14, 2016
Paramount, CA
Just got these Piazza's back from BGS.

These Pinnacle gold APs are tough to GEM MINT

The peel caused this one to grade this low but its PC so its ok. Might pick up one with no peel in the future.