Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////*WEDNSDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 1/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Everyone in Portland is snowed in!

It's also coffee time.

JDAlctbl.jpg

DcmZ0cKl.jpg

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Have a meeting from 10-2 for work today. To make it even better its an hour drive there. So at least 6 hours of my day will be spent on this meeting, and that's not counting us getting there early and leaving late. Supposed to be having some comedian for the closing speaker.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning all. a smorgasboard(sp?) of cards being listed the last 2 weeks. november-march ive noticed are heavier listing months. for my collection anyway.
anyone else notice a pattern?

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon, all.

linuxabuser, I don't miss getting snow like that in Columbus. We actually had a thunderstorm warning last night.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good afternoon. 68 here now after being 7 degrees Sunday morning. My brother went to the Bama/Clemson game and then brought the warmer weather back with him.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] that's awesome! I'll have to show Jayme the picture. She'll find it to be adorable lol