Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March Zadness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Where did the almighty Mitch Haniger get drafted at?

Both my leagues do auction drafts, which I prefer, in my keeper league he was kept so he wasn't on the board. In my other league, the dollar amounts feel odd because it doesn't correlate to what we pay for the buy in. You have $50 at auction and it goes in 0.25 increments, I was in on Haniger for $8 but I think he went for $9.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Both my leagues do auction drafts, which I prefer, in my keeper league he was kept so he wasn't on the board. In my other league, the dollar amounts feel odd because it doesn't correlate to what we pay for the buy in. You have $50 at auction and it goes in 0.25 increments, I was in on Haniger for $8 but I think he went for $9.

That is probably a good stopping point considering you don't score for defense and 2 games of his are already played.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go to the dollar store to get some watermelon lube, Dr Haste has to give a colonoscopy to a lucky FCBer today! :ugeek:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Baseball season is back which means I'm back (and I'm totally sorry about that bros), fun is back, joy is back, the sun is back and everything is right with the world!!!!

Hibernation was awful, I ran out of Spicy Nacho Doritos way too soon and had to live off of trail mix that final month of the offseason...yuck.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
In order to pass the time of the dreadful offseason I decided I'd get back into video games and buy the Nintendo Switch....bad idea. I'm on it like all the time now and I should have known better, having an addictive personality and all. I bought this one game Xenoblade Chronicles 2 like less than a month ago and somehow I have already amassed 340 hours of game play...I mean, how is that even possible? I've literally been living in a digital world.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hey, [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION], did Chasen Bradford make the Mariners big league team?

He looks to be on their 25man roster but didn't play in Japan, must be banged up considering his ST innings logged is super low. That bullpen is so bad he could end up as the 2nd best guy in it, so I'm sure we will see him soon.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
In order to pass the time of the dreadful offseason I decided I'd get back into video games and buy the Nintendo Switch....bad idea. I'm on it like all the time now and I should have known better, having an addictive personality and all. I bought this one game Xenoblade Chronicles 2 like less than a month ago and somehow I have already amassed 340 hours of game play...I mean, how is that even possible? I've literally been living in a digital world.

Dude, they’re sooooo fun though.

Super Mario Odyssey is a blast.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
He looks to be on their 25man roster but didn't play in Japan, must be banged up considering his ST innings logged is super low. That bullpen is so bad he could end up as the 2nd best guy in it, so I'm sure we will see him soon.

Ok thanks, wanna send him a TTM as a former Met but wasn’t sure where he was. Gerson Bautista too, but it looks like he’s on the injured list...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
This was the year I thought Lindor would break 10WAR and possibly be better than Trout, but he now has an ankle injury on top of the calf injury. :confused: The AL Central could really suck this year.

Ok thanks, wanna send him a TTM as a former Met but wasn’t sure where he was. Gerson Bautista too, but it looks like he’s on the injured list...

Should be smooth sailing on the lesser popular guys, the only TTM I sent to the Seattle offices was Michael Saunders a few years back when he had potential. If there was a modern base set design I like there's a chance I'd go back to TTM.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
This was the year I thought Lindor would break 10WAR and possibly be better than Trout, but he now has an ankle injury on top of the calf injury. :confused: The AL Central could really suck this year.

Crud, I didn't know that! It's cuz I pulled a Heritage dual relic auto of him a few days back....always happens to the player after pulling one of their big hits. It's a conspiracy I tell ya

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Crud, I didn't know that! It's cuz I pulled a Heritage dual relic auto of him a few days back....always happens to the player after pulling one of their big hits. It's a conspiracy I tell ya

CLE other superstar is banged up as well, I think Twins might jump out to an early division lead and Indians pass them in Aug or so.

Members online