Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your team's MODERN Mount Rushmore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Sandberg
Grace
Sosa
Zambrano

I can't put Dawson or Maddux on the Cubs Mount Rushmore 1983-2013 because they would be on the Expos and Braves ones. If you think of them mainly on another team, they don't belong. Zambrano with his 125 Cubs wins edges Kerry Wood for the fourth spot.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Rose
Larkin
Pinella
Votto
J Bruce if you don't allow mgr's on the list.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

elmontny

Mar 2, 2012
You got one right...

Piazza
Franco
Wright
Hernandez...over Carter

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app
You're right about Piazza take Reyes out still stand by the other three Hernandez had quite a few of his great years with Cardinals prefer homegrown players

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Strawberry Gooden Wright Reyes

I was going to post the same thing but then decided I just could not enshrine 2 coke heads, and I am not sure either Wright or Reyes are worthy of a "Mt. Rushmore" glorification. In the end I simply could not find a single player over the past 30 years worthy on the Mets...

EDIT: Correction, Piazza would make the grade, it would be lonely up there for him though.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I was going to post the same thing but then decided I just could not enshrine 2 coke heads, and I am not sure either Wright or Reyes are worthy of a "Mt. Rushmore" glorification. In the end I simply could not find a single player over the past 30 years worthy on the Mets...

EDIT: Correction, Piazza would make the grade, it would be lonely up there for him though.

Wright already holds some Mets records so he'd be up there in my book especially the way he represents the organization. Jmo of course.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Wright already holds some Mets records so he'd be up there in my book especially the way he represents the organization. Jmo of course.

Ok, I can concede to that...

Perhaps we can throw Gary Carter up there, as well as HoJo just to fill the gaps?

Members online

Latest posts