Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
^If I really wanted to grade something, I would probably try my luck with peel on than not and live with a bad surface grade. part of that is I don't trust myself to cleanly peel a 15+ year old product...

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
sigh...alright :)

here they are so people don't have to click on the link to the other thread

PiazzaMike_1998DonrussCrusadeCTAGreenprototype_merged_zpsb2f88be0.jpg

PiazzaMike_1998DonrussCrusadeCTAPurpleprototype_merged_zpsa45a40bb.jpg

PiazzaMike_1998DonrussCrusadeCTARedprototype_merged_zps489e78aa.jpg

Those are VERY nice! Post those scans in here. If ever a set of 3 cards deserved to be added to multiple posts, those are them.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Just came in yesterday's mail. Max auto is under the gloss and is a replacement issue as stated by the seller. I'm a collector first and foremost so not big into grading but I feel this one would be appropriate to validate it's authenticity.

20140222_091540.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just came in yesterday's mail. Max auto is under the gloss and is a replacement issue as stated by the seller. I'm a collector first and foremost so not big into grading but I feel this one would be appropriate to validate it's authenticity.

20140222_091540.jpg

Man I've seen too many of these "replacements" to know what the F. I mean no serial number? Why not replace the serial number with what was replaced? I don't know. Just odd. There is a Belle on eBay now and the seller asked me to go away because I was questioning it's authenticity. Red flag #1

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I do not see a serial number on that card as you pointed out but both the title and description say it is numbered to 56. What is the deal with these?

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
When bad things happen to good cards....

(If you're a Mark Grace collector, turn away)

Opened a box of 98 Circa Thunder tonight. All the cards were fused together in every pack. Did manage to pull a Super Rave /25 Grace, but as you can see, humidity claims another victim. :(

MarkGraceSuperRave25_zps42fa0ea9.jpg

MarkGraceSuperRave25back_zps029687bb.jpg

Arthur

Members online