Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Redemption replacement closed for 1 month

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Topps CS sucks balls.
There is no other way to describe their CS, or extremely lack thereof.
I tried calling yesterday and was told, you are the 12th caller, estimated wait time is 32 minutes!
Who the hell has 32 minutes to wait on these clowns?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
It should be mandatory to put quotes around topps customer service......"customer service"

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Topps CS sucks balls.
I tried calling yesterday and was told, you are the 12th caller, estimated wait time is 32 minutes!

What makes it worse is they give you a non-answer after waiting all that time! Topps needs to change their practices now if they have any honest intentions about improving customer service in a reasonable time.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Topps CS sucks balls.

was on for 40 minutes just to change my mailing address. waiting well over a year for a card. got one in a matter if weeks from Panini and one from leaf which turned into two cards from leaf. now that's a cool redemption.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
You know, somebody ought to send everyone of these types of threads to MLB and also get some of the media involved. I'm sure MLB wouldn't like the bad publicity and it might tell topps to shape up or ship out.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
I hope my Gerrit Cole Finest Auto Redemption just doubled in price last night. Thanks Topps and Beckett

Hoping same on my bowman platinum refractor auto and bowman sterling box topper auto...wait I haven't redeemed that one yet

On the positive side, my Ronnie Hillman auto from topps magic shipped supposedly
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
I'm 3 weeks into a Topps redemption card wait and, after reading this nonsense, am expecting to wait the full 16 weeks mentioned on the back of the redemption card. It sure would be nice to receive my baseball card redemption before the World Series is over.:rolleyes:

It's my understanding that the original redemption will not be affected. If the card is already in house, you'll get your card. The delay are for the redemptions that need a replacement card since the original card cannot be fulfilled.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
You think they have a regular redemption staff and a separate staff to handle replacements for redemptions that cannot be fulfilled? I think there are maybe 2 guys there, one quit or got canned, and they have a hiring freeze. Maybe they told the one guy to only ship cards to actually fulfill redemptions. And that guy ships about 1 card an hour.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
It's my understanding that the original redemption will not be affected. If the card is already in house, you'll get your card. The delay are for the redemptions that need a replacement card since the original card cannot be fulfilled.

That's my understanding as well. I'm thinking they already have my card in house but are going to drag their feet shipping it out because they gave themselves a 16-week halo to do whatever the hell they want.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
You know, somebody ought to send everyone of these types of threads to MLB and also get some of the media involved. I'm sure MLB wouldn't like the bad publicity and it might tell topps to shape up or ship out.

I tried to find an email address to copy MLB licensing on all of the emails I send Topps. Thinking Topps would see I was sending it to MLB, but I couldn't find one. If anyone does post it and I'll copy them once a week if it helps.

DAVEPETERS239

Banned
May 8, 2013
This is the gentleman I have been in contact with in the past about some error cards I have with Topps.

I guess he works for the MLBPA and deals with Topps quite a bit.

[email protected]

Evan Kaplan
Director, Licensing & Business Development
Major League Baseball Players Association
12 East 49th Street, NYC 10017
tel: 212/826-0809 fax: 212/752-4378

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
This is the gentleman I have been in contact with in the past about some error cards I have with Topps.

I guess he works for the MLBPA and deals with Topps quite a bit.

[email protected]

Evan Kaplan
Director, Licensing & Business Development
Major League Baseball Players Association
12 East 49th Street, NYC 10017
tel: 212/826-0809 fax: 212/752-4378

Thanks for the info. I have never got a response from an email to Topps. Maybe if I cc this email they'll notice and respond. Worth a try.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts