Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OFFICIAL 2013 TOPPS MILLION DOLLAR CHASE THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Just thought I would start this for people who are playing to converse about who the are using each day. I started three streaks yesterday and was 3-3. Going for a run now but will look at today's lineups when I get back. Who else is playing? How did you do yesterday?

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
it doesn't say anywhere if you have to make a selection everyday...anyone know the answer?

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I've gone ahead and made my line-ups for the next 5 days. But I am using the same guys on different streaks--Pujols on #1 on Wed., on #3 on Thursday, etc. I think I need to play with this to see how it works. Didn't make it in time yesterday to get started.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
i have three going...im 2-2 in two, and 1-1 in the third.....today i used cano and zobrist in my 2-2 streaks and ellsbury in my other

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
yes you can...but you have to get the the specific hitting streaks in the prize section. And you don't get prizes for each level....just the highest one you reach.

willy4903

Apr 21, 2013
topps the chase is garbage!!

Just thought I would start this for people who are playing to converse about who the are using each day. I started three streaks yesterday and was 3-3. Going for a run now but will look at today's lineups when I get back. Who else is playing? How did you do yesterday?
i cannot figure out what is going on with this? i had a streak of 12 and i used ryan howard, who went 1-4, and topps ended my streak, it was the day where the reds/phillies had to play the 9th inning of their game from day before and then played their reg scheduled game, so obviosly i picked him for the reg scheduled game, in which he got the hit, tried to email topps but no response. and yesterday they got me again, the rules say that if a double header is played, the batter must only get a hit in either game, so yesterday, SAT, i picked adam jones with my 7 streak, and he got a hit in the 2nd game, and again topps ended my streak. now getting a 60 game streak is near impossible but if topps is gonna end your streak whenever they want then i seem to think that i wasted my time and money putting in these codes and playing the game???? anyone else having problems like this?

rawonion

Feb 7, 2010
Lawrenceville, GA
I had the same problem from the Dodgers and Orioles double header from Saturday. I played Machado and he was 0-4 in the first game and 3-4 in the second. Topps ended my streak. I have emailed, but haven't gotten a response.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
This whole thing is screwed up.
If your player doesn't get a hit, you are supposed to lose them from your roster, which is not the case at all.
I'm sitting on an 8 streak and I am hoping to get to the 15 mark to hopefully score an auto card.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I finally got to a 5 game streak, and it says I have no prizes. Do they just add someone to your roster?

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
The site is totally down, pictures of players aren't there, and streaks are not updated....anyone else having this problem?

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I have a streaks of 10 and 7. Niether has updated in two days (should be 12 and 9). I got free codes for each streak that got to 5 and was drawn for a autograph. I also got the exclusive coin card for the streak of 10.

Hopefully they get this going again. When they update they will probably reset all of them to zero.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Is anyone still playing this?

No updates since the 26th of June. Now I can't even get the page to open.

I think the game was taken over by the redemption department.

Goferboy00

Jun 24, 2013
I have a streak at 10 and 13 right now! I take a screen shot and print out anything you have just in case they reset it!!!

Goferboy00

Jun 24, 2013
Still playing yes! My streaks keep getting bigger one at 13 and the other at 10. I sure hope they get their act together soon!

Members online