Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally landed my Fred McGriff Holy Grail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Every since I started collecting Fred McGriff this card has bugged me. I could find little to no info on it. [MENTION=4035]DaClyde[/MENTION] helped me with some info on it and a picture of what it looked like. After contacting several different people one person mailed one to me and it arrived today. This card is the first card listed on my checklist so I guess that is one of the reasons it bugged me. I have never seen one on Ebay. I had someone check Worthpoint and such and they could not find where one had sold. While this card has a blank back and does not look like much. I am glad to finally add it to my collection. This is a 1985 Dominican League Sticker. This or the 1985 TCMA card should be the first card McGriff appeared on. It does have a crease and its on pretty thin stock. Maybe I can upgrade to a better condition on if another comes along but I am fine with this one if not.

scan0055.jpg

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Looks like an incredibly tough card, great job learning as much as you can and landing it

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Congrats on the epic find ! Do you have the '85 TCMA ?? If not, will that be the next holy grail card on your Crime Dog list ??

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
As a single player collector I can really appreciate locating a card you've been searching for a while. Looks like a cool card to me and the condition wouldn't bother me a bit...