Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********FRIDAY MORNING THREAD ******* 11/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Hitting the road to Gatlinburg, TN this morning for Battle in Rocky Top youth football tournament. We play a West Virginia team for our first game tomorrow at 12:30. If we win, we play again at around 6:30pm. If we loose, we play again at around 3:30pm.

I'll update throughout the day tomorrow if you're all interested!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning All!

Hitting the road to Gatlinburg, TN this morning for Battle in Rocky Top youth football tournament. We play a West Virginia team for our first game tomorrow at 12:30. If we win, we play again at around 6:30pm. If we loose, we play again at around 3:30pm.

I'll update throughout the day tomorrow if you're all interested!

Fordman
what ages?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Got some snow yesterday. Crazy to go from 60+ to snow the next day. Supposed to get back up to the 60s this weekend as well

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Been a while since I've been on the boards. I'm looking to move my Carlos Gonzalez collection. Does anyone have contact information for member Sean_C? I have a few cards he might be interested in but I'm not sure how often he gets on FCB.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Bailing on work early today. Going to post some recent pickups and make a for sale thread.

By saying I'm going to make a sale thread, I might actually make one. I've been meaning to for months now.

My son turned 8 today. We did his birthday party at a laser tag place last Saturday, so today will be nice and quiet. He wants to open his presents tonight and go to breakfast at his favorite place tomorrow morning. Going to be a good weekend!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Been a while since I've been on the boards. I'm looking to move my Carlos Gonzalez collection. Does anyone have contact information for member Sean_C? I have a few cards he might be interested in but I'm not sure how often he gets on FCB.

I don't know him , sorry - maybe someone will help you out

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
9/10 are my favorites to coach - three different generations and they've grown in weight from 80 lbs 1970's , 150 lbs 2004 and this year some over 200 lbs .
We drove through a forest fire on I-75 Jelico mountain at the KY- TN border.

We have 1 kid that is 185lbs. No, it's not healthy. His parents arnt skinny either and they totally buy into bigger is better. We don't have weight restrictions in our league at 10yrs old. He couldn't play the last 5 years because of his weight.

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
over 105 had to be linemen . with boys that big I would have run behind them all day BUT coach tried around ends , My oldest was RB /QB [ not a QB] and his spin moves up the middle were sharp . Other teams had two on him all times.
open field running only one faster on other teams . now if he'll grow , his brother 8 will me a monster DT with a good coach

Members online

Latest posts