Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== Pay-It-Forward Discussion ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

And why did we skip the Kevin Alan guys posts? The Texans lot and/or the baseball lot? Did Alex just determine that the lots weren't good enough?

And why offer 2 different options? That just confuses the XXXX out of people. What if person A claims the first lot and person B claims the second lot? Then you have 2 proper "Pay It Forwards" and everything gets confusing.

I guess I just don't know why it is so confusing.

As far as claiming more than one, I can see both sides, but if everything else is within the rules set forth at the beginning, so be it.

Alex "claimed" everything Alan put up and just told him to keep them.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
@ A_Pharis how do you want to go about getting the Clark put into the other thread??? & getting rid of my other cards?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
@MojoDan do you collect Will Clark or that specific set?

I only have a couple of Clark autos because I'm trying to be more focused. I am a fan of that set specifically and Clark, so that card is pretty much as good as it gets.

Again, it's no problem, and Joe has done a great thing with this thread.

If anyone does see one though at some point and can let me know, that would rock!:)

A_Pharis

[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] : Rum has a card he's reserved for you (since you basically "pre-claimed" it with your previous claim). If you wanna jump in there, re-post your "claim" and put the Molitor back up - that'd be great.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
alright folks since [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] is such a nice guy he is refusing to take my Will Clark card since its was PC card, but were working on some other stuff for the future so in the meantime I am giving the Braun Marquee patch to [MENTION=4259]charsupv[/MENTION] but the official thread will be staying the same.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I really do appreciate the effort bud, but I am just fine with things the way they are. Hats off to you for offering though.:)

I'm sure something will come along in that thread that I will want at some point. :D

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
just want to mention the awesomeness of members on this site..... [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] I think youll have some nice stuff coming soon:cool:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
just want to mention the awesomeness of members on this site..... [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] I think youll have some nice stuff coming soon:cool:

Dan definitely has a nice package coming.

Rum151-Thank you sir, for our talks. That Braun will be awesome looking in my new patch PC. Only patch that didn't come from Dan :)

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Dan definitely has a nice package coming.

Rum151-Thank you sir, for our talks. That Braun will be awesome looking in my new patch PC. Only patch that didn't come from Dan :)
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] & [MENTION=4259]charsupv[/MENTION] we worked out a 3 team trade at the deadline

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts