Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

End of year '12 Bowman Box Break - scans added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
I only have one team left I want since so and so took the Mariners (If you hit any Jesus Monteros you don't want...you know who to PM).

Let's go!

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
End of year '12 Bowman Box Break - derek2011 is up

I would be so in so. And yes we can do that. If I hit any you have first crack at them. In turn if whoever took the mets I'm a cecchini collector so please be kind :)

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
I would be so in so. And yes we can do that. If I hit any you have first crack at them. In turn if whoever took the mets I'm a cecchini collector so please be kind :)

Awesome....I wasn't going to be so bold but since he's not in your sig....I'll take any Zunino from you too :) Obviously I'll understand if you want to hold onto that!

IF I don't get my 1st choice....A's might be my second so I'll give ya dibs on Yoennes!

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
Sweet. It was tough for me to not pick As. I went with what I thought would be the best option for some solid hits. If I had been lower down on the draft I would have taken mets. Had to jump on the mariners for the zunino hits

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
Yeah the A's have some good hits, I really like Russell too, hard not to pick the Mariners with Zunino though!

Derek2011

Aug 7, 2008
Bainbridge,PA
Lol, it was up to the A's or Boston, and no lie, I did NOT read any of the posts before I picked.

Knowing that, Boston will probably treat ya well!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts