Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hey super Dave, what's up?

Me, for the last 7 hours or so, lol. Prepared for a couple days off, and, unfortunately, I suppose, it's nice out. Snow won't melt super quick, so, can't take Naomi to the park. Gonna have to sit and watch some more ECW stuff.

[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] - Watched Hardcore Heaven '97 (when Lawler ran in and RVD was on MNR a lot). First disc, played well, except a couple mishaps during the RVD / Al Snow match. Plugged in the second disc and, POOF, it was disc 1 all over again. I emailed RFVideo and they said they'll be sending out the proper disc two though right away, so, extremely stoked to finish watching the PPV.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Me, for the last 7 hours or so, lol. Prepared for a couple days off, and, unfortunately, I suppose, it's nice out. Snow won't melt super quick, so, can't take Naomi to the park. Gonna have to sit and watch some more ECW stuff.

@MojoDan - Watched Hardcore Heaven '97 (when Lawler ran in and RVD was on MNR a lot). First disc, played well, except a couple mishaps during the RVD / Al Snow match. Plugged in the second disc and, POOF, it was disc 1 all over again. I emailed RFVideo and they said they'll be sending out the proper disc two though right away, so, extremely stoked to finish watching the PPV.

I've only got about 3.5 hours under my belt so far today. Almost all the snow is gone here already. What have the temps been like for you up there?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. One class today and then its finals week for me next week. I have one Monday evening, one thursday afternoon, and then one on tuesday or Wednesday. I can't remember for sure what day it is so I better check into that

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Work 3-11ish tonight, miss OT tomorrow because I have to watch the kids since Kelly works and we have no babysitter. But, the weather is suppose to be great all weekend so we can finally go break in the swing set. I'll also have to do some studying for finals next week.

Odd question, but do any of you recommend a certain brand of vacuum cleaner? I have an idea of what I want but wanted to get some other opinions first.

We have the Dyson pet model and couldn't be happier.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Work 3-11ish tonight, miss OT tomorrow because I have to watch the kids since Kelly works and we have no babysitter. But, the weather is suppose to be great all weekend so we can finally go break in the swing set. I'll also have to do some studying for finals next week.

Odd question, but do any of you recommend a certain brand of vacuum cleaner? I have an idea of what I want but wanted to get some other opinions first.

Just make sure to get a vacuum that sucks.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've only got about 3.5 hours under my belt so far today. Almost all the snow is gone here already. What have the temps been like for you up there?

Still a ton of snow / ice left up here. Gonna be in the 60's this weekend. Suppose to rain too, which will hopefully get rid of a lot of the snow.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Still a ton of snow / ice left up here. Gonna be in the 60's this weekend. Suppose to rain too, which will hopefully get rid of a lot of the snow.

Yeah, I'm seeing the rain business on Sunday. I'm excited for our first legitimate thunderstorm of the season but bummed that it's suppose to happen when I'm home with the kids.

I have a personal vendetta against Dyson's. We would use the floor models for cleaning up when I worked at Best Buy and they were absolutely horrendous. It's entirely possible that it was because they were the floor models and hadn't been taken care of, but it left a sour taste in my mouth. I ended up going with one of the Shark Navigator bagless models. Only issues we've had with the one at work have been operator related...

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
A 1/1 win day is always a good day!

$(KGrHqR,!lgFELguHEUHBRdq5cDHPg~~60_3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online