Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Puig Cards Officially Going Crazy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
$(KGrHqV,!rcFG(-OJtgSBRrJMFdOBw~~60_12.JPG

This card just sold for $395.95. One might say it's his best card currently, certainly best licensed one. I don't think it's a fluke or shill, though that's always a possibility. Top-end Leaf autos are also peaking. And has it been confirmed that Puig is Lucky #4 ? I hope so, because someone just won a redemption for $700.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Lucky #4 redemption was confirmed to be Puig 2 days ago. I listed the 4 Puig Bowman cards that I pulled in my 4 cases. Hoping those BIN's get hit. Also hoping that the excitement over his 2 HR aren't diminished by his 0-4...but I already had one offer that lowballed me and cited his 0-4 performance.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I listed my Lucky #4 last night. Made the mistake of listing my Die Cut/99 too early (last week), as it sold for around $50. :(

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
I think a lot of these are fake sales...people trying to hype prices, sell on message boards, or create hype amongst uninformed buyers....just my two cents.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Lucky #4 redemption was confirmed to be Puig 2 days ago. I listed the 4 Puig Bowman cards that I pulled in my 4 cases. Hoping those BIN's get hit. Also hoping that the excitement over his 2 HR aren't diminished by his 0-4...but I already had one offer that lowballed me and cited his 0-4 performance.

That's such an annoying thing to do to a buyer. I would go so far as to block him from further bidding and tell him that I was doing it.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Last night I put a Leaf Metal Auto Prismatic /99 for $249.99 BIN. Five minutes later it got sold and paid for!

I have two more Prismatic autos /99, a blue prismatic auto /25 and a green Valiant auto on EBay now... Bids are increasing! :)

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Sold a T100 and Mini chrome for 39.99 each, paid right away

Unfortunately also sold my leaf metal base auto for 60 4 days ago, which was well above the going rate. I think it went to an FCB member at least, that they'll probably flip it for $150+ profit within a week. I'm gonna be sick

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Its been a while since I've seen a prospect card increase the way Puig has. At the same time I've never seen anyone start off that hot after a few games. [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] was smart to get his autos last year. Congrats to those cashing in now before Topps/Bowman autos hit.

Allen

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Just listed my 4 from Bowman (2 regular minis, one blue and on T100)...fingers crossed these keep up. I priced them all just a little above yesterday's highs.

Members online

Latest posts