Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hi! I'm the guy who caused a bunch of down time and installs new stuff.. AMA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Why is the site still slow?

Because we are still tweaking. However with the work of [MENTION=1983]onionring9[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3478]bradical[/MENTION] and a few others it gets faster every day. This is a unique environment and we have to tailor the server configuration to our use. It's a long process and we just started it this past week after the online yardsale pointed out the need for it.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Because we are still tweaking. However with the work of [MENTION=1983]onionring9[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3478]bradical[/MENTION] and a few others it gets faster every day.

At this rate, by this time next year pages will load before you can click your mouse button.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Second Question: What is a "rube"?

Third Question: How many ribs could we - combined - put away at an all you can eat rib buffet if we stayed all day?

A rube is an unsophisticated person from a rural area. I am one of those. I am also a carnie so step right up and win some crap!

I do not know the answer to Q3 but I would LOVE to find out. Come to Atlanta we have an excellent BBQ place called JR's Log Cabin with all you can eat ribs for $13.99 that we can test.

A_Pharis

A rube is an unsophisticated person from a rural area. I am one of those. I am also a carnie so step right up and win some crap!

I do not know the answer to Q3 but I would LOVE to find out. Come to Atlanta we have an excellent BBQ place called JR's Log Cabin with all you can eat ribs for $13.99 that we can test.

I can KILL ribs. If I were in Atlanta, I'd choose this over most attractions. I also have large hands. 99 problems but tiny hands are not one.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida

AKA
Billy Jo Jim Bob Redneck.

Members online

Latest posts