Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Monday Morning Thread ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Just received confirmation that both the Robinson and Merkler cards my wife go for me are Both authentic, couldn't be happier!

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Afternoon everyone!

Here's my latest SK mini from 96 year old Hockey HOF'er!!

SchmidtMSK.jpg

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Afternoon Guys. Spending part of my day off listing some nice cards on eBay. Looking to make a huge purchase and figured I'd list some stuff to offset the costs.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning

Our beloved Dixie passed away suddenly last Thursday. She had been fighting an infection and things were looking up, but apparently she had a clot travel to her lungs. We are deeply saddened at our house. It was a very sad weekend. She was only 6.
This is one of my favorite pics of Dix. She will be missed.

View attachment 38248

That's a great pic.
Sorry for the loss :(

Morning everybody. Lower Backs out making work fun

Hope everyone's day goes well

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sorry to hear about Dixie passing.

Well it's 98 out right now. Making work lots of fun mowing outside all day...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Afternoon gents! Still at the office but been a fast day. On the baseball card front, I think I got another Belle sweet spot in the mail waiting for me when I get home but otherwise, zero cards incoming and zero being watched... hmmmm that doesn't happen often... o well...

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon gents! Still at the office but been a fast day. On the baseball card front, I think I got another Belle sweet spot in the mail waiting for me when I get home but otherwise, zero cards incoming and zero being watched... hmmmm that doesn't happen often... o well...

Lol none watched either? I have 12 or so watching. Don't feel the need to bid but watching

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning

Our beloved Dixie passed away suddenly last Thursday. She had been fighting an infection and things were looking up, but apparently she had a clot travel to her lungs. We are deeply saddened at our house. It was a very sad weekend. She was only 6.
This is one of my favorite pics of Dix. She will be missed.

View attachment 38248

So sorry to hear this, Jesse :(

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Lol none watched either? I have 12 or so watching. Don't feel the need to bid but watching

Yea. Rare for me. Probably only one Belle card on eBay that I need and snow mobile or whatever his name happens to be is selling it for more than I'm willing to pay. Otherwise, not a single card I need I don't think.

Would of helped if Belle was added to A&G this year but he wasn't.

I have a habit of not watching stuff unless I'm going to buy. I don't know why.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Haha nothing wrong with it. 98% of my watch list at the moment I have no intention of buying. Not really sure why I'm watching it. Some are auctions that keep getting relisted with the same ridiculous bin or starting bid ::

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
In celebration of 2014 A&G coming out, I went and finally picked up a couple of autos from 2013 that I've been meaning to get:

ONeill2013AampG_zps22b56919.jpg
Selig2013AampG_zps9301a7b3.jpg

Nice! An auto of a stumbling, bumbling goofball who is terrible at his job and makes tons of dumb choices that make him look like an idiot and one of Al Bundy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts