Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Oh right [MENTION=12279]banjar[/MENTION], where are my manners? I forgot to tell you guys the story about my dick. :lol:

edit: no way is this story lasting til morning without banhammer so I will wait.

Oh no....me thinks I missed a good story.

All I know is that if I talk about my dick it will end up on the front page of the FCB newsletter...my genitalia stories always seem to find their way there.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Speaking of genitalia, here's a nice poem about becoming a *********** (or is it transgender? I'm not all up to date with these politically correct LGBT terminologies)

My ****** has two sets of lips
But I don't get monthly blood drips
My ****** hardly even used

My ******'s got lots of extra skin
They took my outtie and made it an in
Changing Donnie to Marie Osmond

Operation successfull
But now I gotta pee
Through a miniature hole
Gotta remember to put the seat down
And when I wipe my a$$
I go from front to back
Cause I don't want a bladder infection

I never thought I'd miss my vas deferans
I traded it in for a pair of huge cans
Now I get to hang with lesbians

Operation paid up front
Now I show all my friends
My new designer *******
They think I'm kinda weird
But that's OK with me
Cause now I kick their a$$
Playing from the ladies tee
Theres nothing finer than having a ******

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Oh no....me thinks I missed a good story.

All I know is that if I talk about my dick it will end up on the front page of the FCB newsletter...my genitalia stories always seem to find their way there.

It will make the newsletter, and you should do it. :geek:

I will send you the story in a bit. I am rewatching that chess link now laughing my ass off. The champ has a winning position and does into the confessional booth and does the "sshhhh" basketball taunt (which is pretty dumb in chess when everyone is silent to begin with) and then proceeds to fck things up and only got a draw. It looks like he was starting to cry rofl.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
The Red Sox are moving their AAA team from Pawtucket RI to Worcester MA. Pawtucket has been a Sox affiliate since 1973, I never thought I'd see them move.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So they aren't exactly setting up a Mariner situation where your Triple A is so close you can use it as a revolving door and basically have a 26th man.

I guess they're doing it for money then?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey does anyone know where [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] went? I just added few really obscure cards to my PC that most people would never bother with, and that made me think of him and his Dawson collection. Haven't seen a post from him in a long time.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
So they aren't exactly setting up a Mariner situation where your Triple A is so close you can use it as a revolving door and basically have a 26th man.

I guess they're doing it for money then?

Sounds like Pawtucket wouldn't help do anything around town to attract out of town ticket sales. Pawtucket is sort of your typical formerly booming east coast city that is now run down. Worcester is helping a bit more and while they aren't tossing in a lot of money for the stadium they have promised to clean up the surrounding area a bit.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The city is already kicking the people out of the homeless camps on the site. Trying to figure out how to handle the buried toxic waste and what ever else pops up at the new stadium site.

Homeless people??? Toxic Waste???

Sounds like a shthole that needs a WNBA team instead. :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Edwin Diaz gets his 50th save of the season. The manager Scott Servias must now get a LGBTq haircut to fulfill his part of the bet.

Members online