Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay saved search function

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Is there any way to save a search the returns no results? I don't see the option when my search comes up empty.

Julz24

Jun 11, 2013
San Francisco
Is there any way to save a search the returns no results? I don't see the option when my search comes up empty.

I had the same thing happen to me just the other day. I guess you'll just have to punch up that particular search manually every few days till something shows up for sale.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
If it returned no results then why would you want to keep it?
Things that make go hmmmm.

Because I know what I want exists and I want to catch it if it ever pops up on eBay. It may not be there right now, but I don't want to miss it if it comes up.

vandybill

Sep 28, 2008
Until recently you could do this.

If you use the ebay mobile app you can still save your search whether their is a result found or not.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Why is it that the ebay mobile app is far superior to the full website in every conceivable way?

Clutter. However, unless an item is sold, it's "selling" features kind of sucks. It leaves too much out.

Members online

Latest posts