Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Cody Asche - Phillies - for sale (orange/gold/blue)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field

12 Gold /50
4 Orange /25
11 Blue /150
5 Purple
A ton of Refractors

All prices are "or best offer". I am more than willing to negotiate or trade for my signature line.

Orange BGS 9.5 (2) : $199 ea
Orange Raw /25 (4): $169 ea
Gold Raw /50 (11): $139 ea
Blue Raw (11): $49 ea
Refractor Raw (4 left) $6 ea

LMK. Again, I stress, I am willing to accept offers.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Stop the trolling and stay out of this thread.

You're telling him to stop trolling and stay out of his own thread?

How about you send me the simple "Pass" or "no thanks to the trade" PM that I DESERVE after talking and working a deal out with you for 4+ hours then being ignored for a week?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Look who edited my last post-- phillyfan. What I actually typed in was totally different, so calm yourself PoseyBuster.

The OP has gotten his ******* in a *** numerous times over my rejecting his low-ball offers on rare high end cards he then viciously accuses me of overvaluing cards. Now he wants 75x the going rate, literally, of a gold ref, and the mod says I'm "trolling" for pointing that out. How about 5x the going rate for a blue ref or 5x the going rate for an orange? LOL. You guys are the biggest hypocrites going.

Note how Phillyfan will never accuse his online Philly fan buddy of trolling when he does what I did above, over and over again. Comedy. Gotta love these Philly clowns.

You got your FULL TEXT edited by a mod, and yet, you continue to post about it and egg on?? GL not getting this one edited or deleted.......

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Edit by PHILLYFAN

Note how Phillyfan is giving me another chance. Comedy. Gotta love these clowns who cant follow a simple instruction like BMP1971.

All edits by me, BMP isnt smart enough to just leave it alone.

Last warning.

Oh look I was right.

By the way BMP, I'm still waiting for your response on that trade that I stayed up til 4 AM trying to complete......let me know please.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Wow. I missed all the drama.

I sold most of the golds for well more than $1.99.

BMP is what he is. He's the type of guy to have a card on eBay for $700, not accept a dime less than $600, when the exact same card is on eBay for $200.

Members online

Latest posts