Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July Group Submission Thread (BGS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bedot

Dec 4, 2011
I will be refunding 10 dayers with discounts in the next sub out of my own pocket.

Keep in mind, I still have to pay bgs.

Yeah Chris I don't need a refund unless BGS gives you one...situation was out of your hands

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
There is no tracking number. The July always gets handed in at the national.

Ok I tried emailing them directly so I can get a status update...they said we have to go through you if that's how it was submitted were the other half of my order not submitted? I just want a status update and ill be satisfied I won't take money out of your pocket and eat the cost even though we're in month 1+ for 10 days...just keep me updated please I'm missing contenders 1/1 Dickson /50 classics Harrington and bowman chrome orange auto /15 Stewart

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Ok I tried emailing them directly so I can get a status update...they said we have to go through you if that's how it was submitted were the other half of my order not submitted? I just want a status update and ill be satisfied I won't take money out of your pocket and eat the cost even though we're in month 1+ for 10 days...just keep me updated please I'm missing contenders 1/1 Dickson /50 classics Harrington and bowman chrome orange auto /15 Stewart

If you continue to skirt around me, you will not be allowed to submit through me anymore.

I am sorry, and I do understand but this is the way these subs go. Be patient.

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
If you continue to skirt around me, you will not be allowed to submit through me anymore.

I am sorry, and I do understand but this is the way these subs go. Be patient.

Not trying to skirt around anyone I just wanted an update and tweeted BGS; they said email them so I did and they said they didn't recognize a submission through my email so I mentioned it was at nationals and they said go through you; not trying to skirt you at all I just would like to know where my cards are; nothing more nothing less

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
This is getting fishy. Why can't someone come out and state exactly what the hang up is? When things start to wreak like sh--, there is probably sh--. How in the hell does BGS miss by three weeks and nobody communicates? At this point I can only assume we're on a 45-day sub until told differently as I have never seen Beckett miss the boat this long. We're a week beyond 20-day service and three weeks beyond 10-day service. I'd be calling the rep and laying it on as this crap is not what was paid for and will result in fewer cards being submitted through here. I didn't submit any cards for August as a result of this snail's pace. This entire thing wreaks of bull sh--.

Last edited:

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
I would like an update. What did BgS say when they were contacted. This is not how subs go. They are not three weeks late. Some communication would be nice. When I contacted BGS they stated they are not backed up and all sub as guaranteed to pop as stated.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I would like an update. What did BgS say when they were contacted. This is not how subs go. They are not three weeks late. Some communication would be nice. When I contacted BGS they stated they are not backed up and all sub as guaranteed to pop as stated.

Can you find the wording on their site that guarantees they finish on stated dates? I think alot of people would love to see it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Our Guarantee

Beckett Grading Services will provide collectors with the finest, most thorough, consistent and accurate grading efforts available in the industry. Disputed grades on cards are limited to typographical errors on the label (i.e., the wrong set name). We guarantee our turn around time. Turn Around Time, this is the time in which the cards are in the possession of Beckett Grading Services (time in transit, weekends and holidays are excluded) and begin the day after your order is received. Failure to meet our deadlines will result in a customer refund.

About Beckett Grading Systems | Beckett.com

Can you find the wording on their site that guarantees they finish on stated dates? I think alot of people would love to see it.

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas

here you go!

"Beckett Grading Services offers the first and only on time or it's FREE guarantee. If your order is not completed and on its way back to you by the deadline the whole order is free! This is at any service level!"

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
here you go!

"Beckett Grading Services offers the first and only on time or it's FREE guarantee. If your order is not completed and on its way back to you by the deadline the whole order is free! This is at any service level!"

interesting. They seem to figure out ways around that.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Here, I'll try to BS you-

Well you see, it's hard. I'm new, they're new and stuff happened. You will get your cards. You get a heck of a deal. So you have to deal. That whole ANY service level free grading deal...does not apply to you. We meant any other service level than the one you have. Please be patient and a free 1 card 10 day voucher is going out to all of those who participated. Go BGS!

Yes so an update on what's going on after 3 weeks of being late being requested.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Unless Chris submitted them at 45-days. I might be done with these on FCB or at least limit them to cheap crap that I don't depend on to pay the bills. There is minimal communication on here which is totally silly considering an extra two minutes of Chris' time would take care of 95% of the questions on here any given month. The August submitters are predictably asking same ol' same ol'. Pick up the phone, call rep, get graders on it, and let us know... unless the stuff was intentionally submitted 45-day. Nothing else makes much sense unless this order is free.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Every day that goes by and I do not get grades from this sub, I am genuinely surprised.

BGS originally put these cards in as a bulk submission for some reason and graded them 9.5 or better. 100 or so of the cards that gemmed are already in slabs. However that isn't the way this sub is supposed to run. It is very shocking to me as we don't even have a deal for 9.5 or better and have never subbed that way.

I will post immediately when I get the grades, and immediately when I get the cards in hand. I am very sorry this order got so complicated, I am here for any question that you might have. You can hit me up with a PM, or use the chat software. If you still aren't comfortable, call the store and ask for me.

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
Every day that goes by and I do not get grades from this sub, I am genuinely surprised.

BGS originally put these cards in as a bulk submission for some reason and graded them 9.5 or better. 100 or so of the cards that gemmed are already in slabs. However that isn't the way this sub is supposed to run. It is very shocking to me as we don't even have a deal for 9.5 or better and have never subbed that way.

I will post immediately when I get the grades, and immediately when I get the cards in hand. I am very sorry this order got so complicated, I am here for any question that you might have. You can hit me up with a PM, or use the chat software. If you still aren't comfortable, call the store and ask for me.

Does this mean that the ones not graded are below 9.5s?