Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== Pay-It-Forward Discussion ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Adam - You are part of this community. Just because you are now a MOD that doesn't that fact. If you see something posted add it to your PC. I know I am good with that. All you have to do is post something in return like everyone else. Stop putting self imposed restrictions on yourself.

I apprecite it, Alex, but I really do get more out of watching you guys move these cards around a lot more than I would enjoy claiming a card.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I apprecite it, Alex, but I really do get more out of watching you guys move these cards around a lot more than I would enjoy claiming a card.

Next card I'm posting up:
DonrussDKAutograph.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I would agree that the # you can claim should be limited, but I think 1 per month is a bit extreme. How about if you claimed a card in the past two weeks and you see another one you like, you need to let the new card be posted for 24 hrs with no one claiming it and then you can take it? I think that's more reasonable.

It accomplishes two things: 1) It gives more people a chance to get the card because the same person isn't always claiming and 2) It give the repeat claiment the opportunity to continue to build his PC collection without having to wait an excessively long time.

And I think that just being honest about the two week thing should be assumed... just as if it were a month... no one should have to police it!

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
When I wrote:

"Use common sense"

I hoped people would allow others to get in on the action. I didn't feel like a time limit was needed. We should all be mature and respect each other. If you take 4 pennies out of the gas station change tub every other day then this thread probably isn't for you.

A_Pharis

jb: If you do end up offering that up, I may take it for myself if for no other reason to see what Clark collector may need it. I know there's a few guys here that want it (I've contacted Dan).

It'll have to wait until this evening for me to find something out of my PC boxes to put up. I have a ton unscanned.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I will take the Will Clark. Really glad I didn't miss out on that one...:grouphug:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
GUYS I WAS JOKING ABOUT THE CLARK JUST TO GET ADAM ALL RILED UP AND ACTUALLY TAKING A CARD.

God I feel awful. Dan PMed me and everything. I think I've hijacked my own thread.

:(

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Well what am I supposed to do with the Braun now? Looks like another member would like it as well as waulk11

You can send it to waulk, if you want. I didn't post in the official PIF thread. Just saying if It's decided he needs to wait, for another claim, others are interested in it for their PC's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts