Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Pastime Collection: HOF Signed Card Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Most are not.

So like I said, a lot of $5-10 IP/ttm autos.

Bookmark it. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my shoes.

I need to find that hidden camera you planted as I'm the only one with that information right now ;)

There are slabbed autographs and the ones that are not slabbed are in magnetic one touches.

There are also bigger names that aren't slabbed, so the number of slabbed autographs really isn't a factor regarding the value of the product.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Just looked at the checklist. There are some big names on there but lots of missing names that could make this product solid.

Any plans to do a future release in football?

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Just looked at the checklist. There are some big names on there but lots of missing names that could make this product solid.

Any plans to do a future release in football?

What names are you most interested in that are missing? I chose a checklist based on the overall budget for the product and the availability of signed items from those players. There are a few players I wanted to include but the costs associated with adding them would have raised the product cost. This release is limited to 100 total boxes so I wanted to spread value across all of the boxes. Right now there are no plans for a football release, but that could change in the future.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Not seeing enough big names for that price....

Well with only 100 boxes I couldn't add Ruth, Clemente, Ott, etc and still keep the price point the same. But there are a few players that will be added to the final checklist which will be released before the product drop date.

I think most will be happy with their boxes as I am spreading value across the whole product. There isn't going to be boxes with $20 worth of cards in them like other products with the same price point. This is a go big or go home moment, and as the first product offering from Pastime Card Company, we're going big.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
What is a "Pastime Performers" card?

Pastime Performers will be a continuity insert set available throughout all of our releases. For HOF Signed Card Edition, the following players will be inserted:

Dan Brouthers
Mike Kelly
Roger Bresnahan
Jesse Burkett

Each card is limited to 25 twenty copies each. Photos of the cards will be available early next week.

Last edited:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Pastime Performers will be a continuity insert set available throughout all of our releases. For HOF Signed Card Edition, the following players will be inserted:

Dan Brouthers
Mike Kelly
Roger Bresnahan
Jesse Burkett

Each card is limited to 20 twenty copies each. Photos of the cards will be available early next week.

Aren't there 100 total boxes?

So 4 in 5 boxes have one of these and 20 boxes do not have a Pastime Performers card?

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I'm interested. I hope [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] preorders some boxes for box breaks.

Allen

Sent from my portable FCB viewer

Last edited:

Members online