Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Would You Do? What Will eBay Do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I agree with you 110% that it doesn't really make sense for a market with prices that fluctuate daily; but as silly as it is, it's just the way it is with eBay.

It seems that if there was a way to get the traffic, a website tailored specifically to cards (with policies that actually make sense!) would be so powerful...but I'm not sure there's a way to generate enough traffic, as we've seen a number of these come and go over the years.

..... Could be a way

Ryan

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
What eBay won't understand is that the policy should not have to be required on things like collectibles because of the volatility of the market on such things. I think return policies should only be on items like NIB stuff like coffee makers or things that are NWT like pants and shirts or shoes. I get it for these type if items (don't fit, wrong size, color not right, etc.), but as you can see, it can easily be abused on stuff that is volatile to market fluctuations.

Don't get me wrong, I'm tankful for the outlet to dump cards there, but their policies are sometimes not well thought out or implimented!

This. I'm getting screwed just about weekly now with jackwagons taking advantage of my return policy simply because more recent hammer prices are lower (or not higher enough for flipping). I'm hoping eBay calls me with a survey soon so I can give them an earful about how buyers are manipulating the market.

Members online

Latest posts