Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Going after those crazy 2004-2005 DLP "mega-parallel" cards of Vlad Guerrero - my first shipment.

vg1.jpg

vg2.jpg

vg3.jpg

vg5.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Where / how did you get that Glaus lot for $2??

Nice UD Exclusives as well. That's one of my favorite parallel sets. The blue/green 1/1s are absolutely impossible, of course.

Got it on ebay. I was the only bidder; put in a minimum as soon as I saw it listed, then threw up a higher one with an hour left or so (I was at work so I couldn't monitor it too closely). Turned out that no one else cared. Go me!

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Check out this super sweet early 00s insert that @jeffv96masters sent me last week. Just now getting around to scanning it. Probably the best freebie I've ever received, and from one of my favorite early 00s insert sets. I guess it's a Chicago National, although Beckett has no record of it and it doesn't have a stamp. Amazing display of generosity!

i-9twnpdq-L.jpg
i-PXVLP7V-L.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Check out this super sweet early 00s insert that @jeffv96masters sent me last week. Just now getting around to scanning it. Probably the best freebie I've ever received, and from one of my favorite early 00s insert sets. I guess it's a Chicago National, although Beckett has no record of it and it doesn't have a stamp. Amazing display of generosity!

i-9twnpdq-L.jpg
i-PXVLP7V-L.jpg

That's just nice wow!

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Got it on ebay. I was the only bidder; put in a minimum as soon as I saw it listed, then threw up a higher one with an hour left or so (I was at work so I couldn't monitor it too closely). Turned out that no one else cared. Go me!

Awesome. He is one of those players that was included in a lot of great early 00s sets but doesn't have a ton of fans left, so those do get forgotten sometimes!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'll always enjoy anything Glaus. Really liked him as a player.
That Maddux and that Red X Griffey are quality stuff!

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California

i-9twnpdq-L.jpg
i-PXVLP7V-L.jpg

Pretty sweet looking card in hand.... Congratulations on getting that one.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
Thanks [MENTION=10106]weight333[/MENTION]. I just got done reading this whole thread and was happy to contribute something of my own.

This is one of my favorite and rarest (#/25) Juniors from the early 2000's.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I'm such a sucker for late '90s/early '00s parallels (but aren't we all). Got this Fleer Focus Masterpiece 1/1 on COMC a while back.

IMG_1039.jpg