Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Sunday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

100b78ff-973a-4730-8212-49fda863d801_zpsfd91d351.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Went and saw Guardians of the Galaxy with my sister last night. I was pleasantly surprised since I wasn't really looking forward to seeing it after some of the previews. It seemed to me to have more humor than most of the other comic movies

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Good morning all. Went and saw Guardians of the Galaxy with my sister last night. I was pleasantly surprised since I wasn't really looking forward to seeing it after some of the previews. It seemed to me to have more humor than most of the other comic movies

I've heard great things.

And I can't wait to see the post-credits cameo by you know who!!!

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Morning everyone. We are going home today from the hospital...Thomas' bilirubin count was a little high so they put him under the lights to lower it, but all checked out well today, so we are waiting on the doc to come in and discharge him.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Morning everyone. We are going home today from the hospital...Thomas' bilirubin count was a little high so they put him under the lights to lower it, but all checked out well today, so we are waiting on the doc to come in and discharge him.

We had to have a nurse come to our house and bring us the bed. 3 days if laying in it off and on and she was good. We never had to go to the hospital thankfully.

Still haven't had to take her to the hospital for anything. She's 6 weeks old today.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies
I just got up. Worked last night. Wait let me rephrase it. I was there for 8 hours :lol: and got paid. I worked most of the time but there was some down time too.
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] I need you address for the Bruce card

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I put together a quarter sale thread, but I'm debating if FCB will be the best place to post it. I put it up, and it was a lot of work making the thread to not have any buyers. I wanted to give FCB the first shot at it, but I don't know how long I can wait it out since it took some time to get it all put together

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Well I put together a quarter sale thread, but I'm debating if FCB will be the best place to post it. I put it up, and it was a lot of work making the thread to not have any buyers. I wanted to give FCB the first shot at it, but I don't know how long I can wait it out since it took some time to get it all put together

Sadly man you are right in think this is not the place for it to sell. Transactions have been way way way down, Box Breaks don't even get 50% filled and the over all traffic has dropped way way way down.

Post that over on BO if you want to have atleast eyes on it more then on here

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sadly man you are right in think this is not the place for it to sell. Transactions have been way way way down, Box Breaks don't even get 50% filled and the over all traffic has dropped way way way down.

Post that over on BO if you want to have atleast eyes on it more then on here

I know that the transactions have been way down, but I figured I'd go ahead and give it a shot here since I do like the community around here more. But of course after I post my mini rant I have one person replying in my thread :lol:

Members online

Latest posts