Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„Wednesday Xmas Eve Morning Thread๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all :)
Easy day at work here [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION], it a great thing you and your family does for other kids.

Ashburn: Emergen-C and air born!
Have a drive around town in the rain later to look at all the lights. Those are the confirmed plans so far

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got a few things to get done around the house today, and then I'll be going to church tonight with the girlfriend and her family. Never been to the church they are going to so it will be interesting to see how they do things tonight

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning all. Got a few things to get done around the house today, and then I'll be going to church tonight with the girlfriend and her family. Never been to the church they are going to so it will be interesting to see how they do things tonight

can't be too bad unless your in Utah , Idaho , NYC or Bible Belt . I excluded Alabama snake handlers that my kin .

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Morning all :)
Easy day at work here [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION], it a great thing you and your family does for other kids.

Ashburn: Emergen-C and air born!
Have a drive around town in the rain later to look at all the lights. Those are the confirmed plans so far

Does that stuff really work? Always thought it was more of a placebo effect.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
dano7 : no excuses this year !!!! plan on a game when we play the low"A" Yankees here . Unless something changes i'll help you get some autos . tickets on me

I WILL do everything in my power to make that happen.
We also have the rookie league Yankees in Pulaski, VA this year, which is little over an hour up I-81.
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Mail day today! You'd think my family was full of twins fans or something lol. Shirt is for my mom, the hat on the left is my dads, an the one on the right is mine.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1419449994.568777.jpg

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Greetings all
Merry Christmas Eve afternoon
Hope Santa is good to all of you

attachment.php

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon everyone.
Unannounced Christmas plans commence.
Dinner at GF ' S sisters tonight then we're getting back together for breakfast tomorrow which the sister was planning but has nothing for it so I'm lead to believe we're supplying everything.
Then dinner at my parents (which was planned)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Merry Christmas Eve All!!
Here's the results of my two box 2011 BDPP break:

Couple of blue refractors and some guy named Trout.;)

Two of the three autos

Best hit of the break:

Daniel Vogelbach orange refractor auto, numbered 18/25, with outstanding centering.:D

Stupid Photobucket editing!!!:evil::evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.