Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Charity Fundraiser vintage GU sale for the orphans of a double murder (relatives of mine)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Thankfully for most of us, the unrest internationally impacts us by no more than the words in the newspaper. Recently for me though, this was not the case. A few weeks ago, relatives of mine, Eitam and Na'ama Henkin, were killed by PLO gunmen. Their children were in the back seat of the car as they were murdered. Eitam was a doctoral student and his wife a graphic designer. Now they leave 4 orphans.

I am offering these cards for sale with 100% of the proceeds going to charity. I have not had a chance to take any pictures, but will describe the card as best as possible for the moment. Again 100% of the sale price will go to charity so please think of this as a donation to 4 children ages 4 months- 9 years, who no longer have parents, and who do not have anyone to support them financially.

I am open to BO on these cards, but my hope was that people would not push too hard on the price, recognizing that all the money is going to a good place.

I pray for peace for everyone, everywhere.

2000 Fleer 3000 Club Cal Ripken Hat (green) 45/55 - $150
2000 Fleer Mickey Mantle Jersey (gray swatch) - $70
2001 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game Roberto Clemente 150/166 (gray swatch) - $65
2001 Upper Deck Legends Roger Maris Jersey (with pinstripe) - $40
2001 Upper Deck Prospect Premiered Jackie Robinson Jersey (gray swatch) - $50
2001 Upper Deck Pinstripe Exclusives Joe DiMaggio Jersey 058/100 (gray) - $55
2002 Leaf Fabric of Game Roger Maris Jersey (gray jersey spells "OF") 10/10 - $80
2004 Leaf Limited Jeff Kent Logoman 1/1 - $150
2005 Donruss Playoff CC Sabathia Logoman Jersey 2/2 - $125

Last edited:

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
If you have any blank game used decoy cards, I will bid $100.00 for it. :)

This is a good cause. Send me your details and I will revert with a donation.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Any other club 3000 cards, Top???

A Musial Hat/Bat/Jersey /18 (one of the later released ones) and a Gibson bat/jersey /100.

If either are of interest let me know and we can work out a price. The money will go to charity.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Good luck man, sorry for your loss and hope the children are ok. Can't pull the trigger on anything now, but I wish you the best in your cause.

Ryan

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Please send me your PP information. I'd like to just make a donation.

Sorry for the delayed response, hadn't had a chance to get to my computer.

It means a lot to me, and much more to the family.

Sending a pm now.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Hi
Sorry for your loss. I would like to buy the Jackie Robbinson card. Please PM your address where to send postal moneyorder

Members online

Latest posts