Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who gets into the HOF in 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
So as we all know 6 Jan is the day we find out who has been enshrined into Cooperstown. Who would you like to see in Cooperstown? Me personally, I would like to see Piazza, definitely Griffey Jr, and Trevor Hoffman. What about you?

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
I think we will see Bagwell, Piazza, and Griffey make it. I would like to see Clemens, Bonds, and Schilling make it.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
hall.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Griffey, Piazza (Griffey should be highest % ever)
I can live with Hoffman and Bagwell like I can live with Rice, Sutter, Perez
I do not think Raines belongs, and think it's a joke he's constantly supported as such
Bonds and Clemens should be in, as should Rose
The Veterans Committee is not my favorite, as I think they vote too many in.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I've talked about this often over the last year.

My votes would go to:

Griffey and I don't have to tell you why.

Bonds yes he's an ass and cheat but look at his career BEFORE he obviously started juicing. Hof worthy for sure before 2000.

Mcgriff nobody has been hurt more career wise than him. He missed the magic number of 500 hr by seven which would have gotten if there wasn't a strike.

Piazza the best hitting catcher isn't in the hof despite never testing positive? It wasn't like he "bonds'd" it and went from being a super star to a "Ruth with shin guards" at 37 years old.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Jim Edmonds
Nomar Garciaparra
Troy Glaus
Jason Kendall
Mike Lowell
Larry Walker

And maybe Griffey, Bagwell, and Hoffman (if they can sneak onto enough ballots).

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Griffey and Hoffman I think are the only locks. I could support others just not sure voters will enough. Raines and Edmonds would get votes from me if I had one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I'd love to see Griffey get a unanimous vote. I don't agree Hoffman should be a "lock" simply because I don't think playing one inning every 4 games should earn you a spot among the immortals.

Bonds should be in. So should McGwire and Sosa and Clemens. Steroids or not. Who gives a ****? Athletes are modern day gladiators. Entertain us.

Should Nirvana not be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because Kurt Cobain loved heroin? All those drugs surely inspired (or at least enhanced) some great songs.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Griffey won't get unanimously voted. I don't think anyone ever will. Many thought Rickey would or at least have most, he was left off 3 ballots completely! Hell, Cy Young didn't even get in on his first try! If Ruth didn't get 100%, no one ever will. I think some should have as they are no brainers. Some voters are morons and refuse to allow it. Like they have some special power?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Griffey won't get unanimously voted. I don't think anyone ever will. Many thought Rickey would or at least have most, he was left off 3 ballots completely! Hell, Cy Young didn't even get in on his first try! If Ruth didn't get 100%, no one ever will. I think some should have as they are no brainers. Some voters are morons and refuse to allow it. Like they have some special power?

Jeter?

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

I was reading an article saying that another reason why some writers don't vote for obvious choices is because they can only vote for 10, and a log jam of talent is piling up so they skip obvious players to give others support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online