Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Februrary 3rd 2016 Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning All!

Holy Smokes! I remember a guy in maybe 1985-86 (could be off on my years) bringing a whole box of cards like above to a show to try and sell them. I couldn't make out who or what they were at the time. The big thick baseball card books wernt around then to reference to so I passed on them as well as many others. I believe the show was in St. Louis. Seeing this card has really got the memory banks working this morning. Can you show the back?

Fordman

Here is the back of the gold PSA one I posted this morning:

scan0007_7.jpg

and here is the front of the regular:

scan0008_7.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Phiils trade local boy, Jesse Biddle, once their super-high HS LHP Prospect, to Pittsburgh for Youveris Mediana.

Went to local HS, drafted by team but could never put it all together past High A. Showed flashes in AA but is mostly remembered for missing time after being hit by huge hailstones two years back...:(
[MENTION=2092]BowmanChromeAddict[/MENTION] is probably a little disappointed...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Finally picked up this bobblehead, waited until I found a cheap one. Now hoping it arrives in one piece - but seller assured over-protected packaging.

s-l1600.jpg

Cool bobble! I have a Wally Backman like that, player with the Mets and coach with...umm...maybe the Brooklyn Cyclones or something?

On another note...pics went well!
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1454529618.756158.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Me to wife: "Hey, Topps Series 1 comes out today"

Her: Looks up, then back to looking blankly at phone.