Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Wednesday 3/23********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

scan0164_1.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Today and tomorrow, then a three day weekend. This is our monthly weekend off.

Five days next week, then a 5 day weekend. April 2 I have a race, out of town, so can't work. The following Monday my 2 yr old has to have minor surgery on his ears.

I will have some nice mail to show, soon. This arrived yesterday, though. #'d 6/10

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458728726.741231.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
G'morning fellas. Today and tomorrow, then a three day weekend. This is our monthly weekend off.

Five days next week, then a 5 day weekend. April 2 I have a race, out of town, so can't work. The following Monday my 2 yr old has to have minor surgery on his ears.

I will have some nice mail to show, soon. This arrived yesterday, though. #'d 6/10

View attachment 60778

Very nice

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Had our first court loss yesterday. We're 100+ to 1 in court now. In court, since we do emergency foster care, we have to testify to the condition the children are in when we get them. We just give our trained but personal evaluation. We had a child that went back to his mother but we objected because as soon as he saw his mother, he started crying and asking us to please not make him go. So whatever he's seen or been through, he doesnt want to experience it again. The magistrate sided with the parent and ordered the child's immediate return. Until yesterday, whenever we have objected to a child going back to the petitioning parent, the magistrate has always used our testimony plus professional evaluations to render decisions to keep the child-parent separate for a while longer for further evaluation. Hopefully the parent has their issue worked out and the child doesnt have to relive whatever they've already be through. It was a tough pill to swallow with the judgement but we knew it would happen one day.

Enjoy you day all!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Repost from last night-

Anybody know of any George Brett or oddball collectors that would be interested in this? The school had some wiffle balls in them still, and the boxes were just being thrown away
1458740877107.jpg

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] you do a great thing for all of those kids.

In other news, it's my Friday. 4 day weekend!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning All!

Had our first court loss yesterday. We're 100+ to 1 in court now. In court, since we do emergency foster care, we have to testify to the condition the children are in when we get them. We just give our trained but personal evaluation. We had a child that went back to his mother but we objected because as soon as he saw his mother, he started crying and asking us to please not make him go. So whatever he's seen or been through, he doesnt want to experience it again. The magistrate sided with the parent and ordered the child's immediate return. Until yesterday, whenever we have objected to a child going back to the petitioning parent, the magistrate has always used our testimony plus professional evaluations to render decisions to keep the child-parent separate for a while longer for further evaluation. Hopefully the parent has their issue worked out and the child doesnt have to relive whatever they've already be through. It was a tough pill to swallow with the judgement but we knew it would happen one day.

Enjoy you day all!

Fordman

Time to start another 100+ winning streak

Members online

No members online now.