Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Jan 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey, congratulations to you and your wife. Brand new babies are the funniest little things. I remember when my niece and nephew arrived, I was endlessly fascinated just staring at them and watching their wiggly, big-eyed reactions to the world around them. Then I blinked and the oldest one is now 8 years old. Enjoy the ride my friend...

And we have a new Twins fan in the world today. Bennett Harmon Clark was born at 10:19 AM today. The 2nd picture I get a kick out of since it was when my sister in law was facetiming us. I like to plug my ears when she talks tooView attachment 85935View attachment 85936

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
BOOM! Just beat Let's Go Pikachu on the Switch last night....way too easy. Now I need a tougher RPG to play

Anyone on here own the Switch or know of any good RPG/JRPG's to purchase? I was thinking of getting the original 1988 version of Phantasy Star, Octopath or Dark Souls 3 Prepare to Die.....although I hear that last one is like the hardest game in the world to beat.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
BOOM! Just beat Let's Go Pikachu on the Switch last night....way too easy. Now I need a tougher RPG to play

Anyone on here own the Switch or know of any good RPG/JRPG's to purchase? I was thinking of getting the original 1988 version of Phantasy Star, Octopath or Dark Souls 3 Prepare to Die.....although I hear that last one is like the hardest game in the world to beat.

I just play the sh*t out of Odyssey and Mario Kart.

Can’t wait until Friday when Super Mario Bros U Deluxe comes out. It looks fantastic.

Between my 4 year old daughter and I we have almost 300 hours of play time logged on Odyssey.

After I beat it I just let her run around and collect coins and whatnot. She’s actually very good at it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
https://twitter.com/FCBsportscards/status/1083193334720540673

Say it isn't so!! :confused:

Depends how much of a degenerate you are. . . if you want a challenge I invite you to my Diablo 2 playgroup. :grouphug:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I just play the sh*t out of Odyssey and Mario Kart.

Can’t wait until Friday when Super Mario Bros U Deluxe comes out. It looks fantastic.

Between my 4 year old daughter and I we have almost 300 hours of play time logged on Odyssey.

After I beat it I just let her run around and collect coins and whatnot. She’s actually very good at it.

Odyssey was like the first game I ever played on the Switch. My 8 year old nephew plays it non-stop and is better than me at it. Then again, it was like the first video game I had played in over a decade so I was pretty rusty. I'd like to think I've gotten a little better since then.

Okay, I need to know what I missed....I survive on drama and gossip, without it I wouldn't know what to do with myself. That's why they call me Gossip Girl.

JVHaste said:
Depends how much of a degenerate you are. . . if you want a challenge I invite you to my Diablo 2 playgroup. :grouphug:

Well, I was once a video game degenerate alright but after a 15 year long hiatus from gaming my skills are not what they once were....but give me a little time and trust me when I say, I'll be a degenerate gamer once more. Those with substance abuse addictions quickly become hooked to anything else that can be potentially addictive. Heck, if I wasn't such a weird twisted anti-social little $hit with an invisible sign above my head screaming to women "stay away from this guy" then I'd probably be a sex addict too.

Speaking of Diablo though, they do have Diablo 3 on the Switch! I think I might just have to.....

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Wow, you'd have to have it real bad to crap AIDS...

The exact opposite of pissing excellence...crapping AIDS.

What if I told you it crapped AIDS and is like human centipede, so it went right back in the mouth. :confused:

-Removing religious imagery from a game called Diablo? not a good sign.
-Cartoony graphics like My Little Pony? not a good sign.
-promising pvp and having it at pre release, but then not doing it for 3 years. . . .

not a good sign.

I can spot crappy games from a mile away, shame nobody listened to me on that one.
-

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I had an unauthorized payment go through on PayPal today to some place in India.

No idea how it happened, but PayPal reversed it quickly.

Password’s changed, and watching it like a hawk.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I had an unauthorized payment go through on PayPal today to some place in India.

No idea how it happened, but PayPal reversed it quickly.

Password’s changed, and watching it like a hawk.

pw changed from Gilfslayer to Gilfslayer123. :cool:

I could never go to India, Im too afraid of Elephants after watching what happened to the legendary Rip Torn.

vid deleted.

Last edited:

Members online