Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best way to move it all? Selling out everything I have.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
I have TONS of low/mid/semi high end game used, autos, inserts, refractors, etc. and several thousand bowman chrome / draft cards. Looking to move everything in bits an pieces.

What is the best way to go? Team lots? 10 card GU/Auto lots?

Regarding the base chrome cards I've had people offer .05-.10 per card in the past only to back out once I've done a substantial amount of counting.

The pic is just a small sample of stacks. Ideas, tips, and any ophoto.JPGther help greatly appreciated.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I have TONS of low/mid/semi high end game used, autos, inserts, refractors, etc. and several thousand bowman chrome / draft cards. Looking to move everything in bits an pieces.

What is the best way to go? Team lots? 10 card GU/Auto lots?

Regarding the base chrome cards I've had people offer .05-.10 per card in the past only to back out once I've done a substantial amount of counting.

The pic is just a small sample of stacks. Ideas, tips, and any oView attachment 26186ther help greatly appreciated.

I just sold a large amount of inserts, rookies and other decent cards on Craig's list. I put an ad out there, had someone come and look at the lot and agreed on a price. I didnt get near what it was worth but then again, I knew I wouldnt and was happy when it finally walked out my door.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
I know it may be a lot to ask if there's a large quantity, but I'd love to see if you had any GU glove/hat cards.

Also, vintage HoF :)

Doubt I have any glove cards, might be 1 hat in here somewhere, and yes I have a good handful of vintage. I'll post things as I go.

Feel free to check my ebay as well, I'll be listing a lot of things there this evening.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If you have Josh Johnson stuff, I know where you could sell it easily.

Members online

Latest posts