Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD TURSDAY MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 9/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Watching the recaps on BO from a 10 case break. I did really well with my Jon Duplantier spot, can't wait to get them in hand

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I'm really pulling for the Rockies and Brewers. Rockies are my number 2 team, and I just enjoy some of the players the Brewers have. I wouldn't complain if the Braves won it all, as that would mean $600 for me in my family's pool. Teams were randomly drawn in April/May and $20/team. I had 2 teams and Jayme had 1. She was screwed from the beginning with the Padres. I had the Diamondbacks and the Braves.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
For the first time in his HOF career, I'm torn. Thanks to [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I'm facing my man Dan Bailey, but this time the Cowboys, my favorite team, won't benefit.

And TG he did NOT start Kupp! :D

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
For the first time in his HOF career, I'm torn. Thanks to [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I'm facing my man Dan Bailey, but this time the Cowboys, my favorite team, won't benefit.

And TG he did NOT start Kupp! :D

That’s the problem with the Rams, never know which WR is gunna have a game...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online