Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

But, of course they are.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Sounds great to me!

4x6ZcD6h.jpg

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Personally, I don't care if the games are on ESPN or MLB Network, any station for that matter. If it is a good team or pitching match-up and players I'm interested in, I'll watch. Red Sox and Yankees games get a lot TV time because their rosters are filled with a lot of the best players in baseball. That is what viewers want to see. Not your favorite team but the best players and teams in baseball. Between all the networks that show games, I'll usually have about half a dozen games a day to choose from. If you can't find a game worth watching, you may not be all that into baseball.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Pitching. Today its Jacob deGrom VS Max Scherzer. or How about Justin Verlander VS Blake Snell. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO we get to watch the Yankees Play the Orioles:lol:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If only. Blackout rules still apply which is stupid for something you're paying for directly from the supplier.

good news is you can get around those in-market blackouts for free if you download your Regional Sports Network's app and login with your participating cable or satellite tv provider tv everywhere info.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
good news is you can get around those in-market blackouts for free if you download your Regional Sports Network's app and login with your participating cable or satellite tv provider tv everywhere info.

People still have Cable or Satellite providers? This must be new though. Even when I still had Dish and did that I was blacked out of all the same teams as normal.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
People still have Cable or Satellite providers? This must be new though. Even when I still had Dish and did that I was blacked out of all the same teams as normal.

the in-market streaming on a RSN app has only been around a couple of years. ROOT finally got their stuff together so I can stream my RSN in-market now and they may have been the last of the RSNs to get an in-market streaming setup going. I do wonder if SNLA has an in-market streaming app or not because I think I remember they were some of the last holdouts also, but only get blacked out of SNLA for 38 games so I don't miss many dodgers games and those 38 I do miss live I can watch in the archives shortly after the game finishes and the blackout ends or watch 19 of those through my Rockies ROOT thing so I actually only miss 19 live.

I'm not sure if the rare streaming service that has RSN's are participating providers for logging in and being able to do in-market streaming if you are one of those that streams your pay tv channels instead of get them through cable or satellite.

Members online