Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Hey Greg,
I got the two BC autos in the mail today. Thank you again! Most appreciated!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I'm glad everyone is enjoying this function. Couldn't have been facilitated and orchestrated by a better group.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Greetings fellow hobbyists, how's round 2 coming? I'm kicking myself in the junk for pulling myself out, but apparently there are some members who feel I am a bit detrimental to the thread so that practically solidified my decision. Regardless of what is running through the minds of those that dislike or question me. I'm still gonna be here for the same reasons I joined initially:
1. Learn from the more seasoned members

2. Pass on the teachings to the younger generation I know

3. Assist in PC building as best as I can

4. Stay up to date with any and all new info

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I believe he may be on the road for work. He sent me a message that he'd get the box off to Pete before he left.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Sorry guys I left Thursday and didn't mail off the box. It's stuffed and waiting for me to mail it. Im driving home tonight and I will post up delivery conformation Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Ah, it's only a couple days behind schedule, so we'll just give you 5 lashings with a wet noodle instead of the usual 10.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Box received yesterday. There's a lot of nice cards in there, quite a bit to go through, really. It's going to be tough to get everything back in the box, let alone add to it!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
If the box isn't holding up, maybe get a new one, but that said, it's probably been molded a bit like a glove too at this point and might fit the inner boxes better than a brand new outer box.

I'm worried that people are having a hard time adding to it... you guys maybe aren't taking enough cards from the box :)

Glad it is finding it's way around the USA!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
If the box isn't holding up, maybe get a new one, but that said, it's probably been molded a bit like a glove too at this point and might fit the inner boxes better than a brand new outer box.

I'm worried that people are having a hard time adding to it... you guys maybe aren't taking enough cards from the box :)

Glad it is finding it's way around the USA!

I used a new box when I sent it out. You are right about the box molding around the contents. I had to use a little force to pack everything in.

Members online