Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have a few that I have came across if anyone is interested. A few random numbered or inserts:

03 Upper Deck Roberto Alomar 117/125
93 Upper Deck Darryl Strawberry Then and Now Hologram
02 Upper Deck Ballpack Idols Jimmy Rollins 71/100
03 Upper Deck MVP Celebration Mike Hampton 465/2000

Anyone claim the Darryl and mike Hampton yet? They got my name all over them, lol

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
So I won a Bill Menard contest last week and he hooked me up with a seriously sweet lot of sick PC cards and other goodies. There are a few things that I don't really have too much of a need for or that I already had and if anyone could use any of the below, please let me know!! Thanks again Bill!!!

freelott.jpg

The Greene and Allen appear to be TTMs or IP autos. The Igawa is numbered to 799.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
So I won a Bill Menard contest last week and he hooked me up with a seriously sweet lot of sick PC cards and other goodies. There are a few things that I don't really have too much of a need for or that I already had and if anyone could use any of the below, please let me know!! Thanks again Bill!!!

freelott.jpg

The Greene and Allen appear to be TTMs or IP autos. The Igawa is numbered to 799.

if nobody else claims the wallace I wouldnt mind picking it up

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA

freelott.jpg

If Cubfan doesn't take the archer I'd be interested!!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
topps laser lot larkin GONE, chipper, eddie murray
IMG_5143_zps3f88dd94.jpg

#'d lot king felix /1500, price /450, sanchez /2011, t. clark /5000, todd walker /1999 GONE
IMG_5147_zps888bb5b6.jpg

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I actually need the Todd Walker :)

you'll get something good in return next week when I get your mailer out.

Members online