Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATE (69 boxes !!) 90s Box Break AIC / RStadlerASU22 - 8:17pm 9/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hope it's going well , I've been traveling today for GMas funeral so I won't be on. I'll check back after another flight lands, but have fun

Ryan

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
I don't even care if I get anything out of this break I had fun reading all the post and would def like to do more of these breaks and hopefully get some hits at some point. Thanks for putting this whole thing together and just let me know if I got any Holliday cards. Also let me know when and where I can get in on another break

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Sorry to hear about your grandma Ryan.

A Frank Thomas CL PMG hit out of 98 Metal

Thanks ! And nice , that was at least 3 nice hits for Frank. Don't think I hit anything w my Jeter slot. Oh well.

Thanks to Andrew and everyone who was involved.

Andrew I'm out of town, I'll get you that list you asked for as soon as I can

Thanks
Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
O well, doesn't sound like last night was anything to write home about. I'm looking forward to getting the Belle's that were at least pulled and HOPE there is an outside chance that maybe a 1998 tek base of Belle was pulled and is one of the 6 patterns I need... that'll make me feel good about my $50 "investment" here ;)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Any new scans of "hits" from the third night of the break? I missed the third night and was curious of there was anything to share via scans or pics?

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
I know I was praying that his bowman chrome gold popped up but I knew it was a one in a million shot but oh well better luck next time I guess

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Any new scans of "hits" from the third night of the break? I missed the third night and was curious of there was anything to share via scans or pics?

I think there were only a few scan worthy cards.

Kerry Wood Bowman Gold /99

Frank Thomas Metal PMG /50

Plus a few autos from the Bowman boxes.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
No rush but what's the status of the sorting and when well see some of these arrive in the mail? Again, just curious what's the latest.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'd love to see Andrew's workspace where he sorts all the cards. Between this break and his other regular weekly ones, there must be stacks upon stacks of cards! Organized chaos! :)

- Rodrick

Members online

Latest posts