Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Place your bets folks! Who do you predict will win in the two tiebreaker games & then wild card?

I have the Rockies & Brewers winning (both teams are 9-1 in their last 10 games so I'm going with the teams that are hottest right now)

And then the Cubs over the Dodgers for the wild card game

How about a contest...

If someone can predict the final scores for both tie breaker games & then simply who wins the Wild Card game, you win both of the following cards:

Royce Lewis Defining Moments Auto /99

Kyle Lewis BC auto

I'm dead serious! Make some predictions folks!!!!

Game 163 is what makes baseball so frustrating and so amazing at the same time. All those 162 games essentially mean nothing as it's now just one game for most of the marbles, at least the loser isn't done for the season.

Hulu offers all of South Park if you have that.

Oh that's right, I totally forgot hulu had it! I've got hulu so I'm good for a long South Park binge

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
[MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] cool contest, maybe make the October thread with that post as the first post... this thread is about to get buried soon.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Rockies 8-5. Brew Crew 7-4. In the battle of the breweries I've got Milwaukee's Best winning it 5-4. For the bonus I'm saying Hader saves the game Monday and Knebel saves Tuesday.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I'll go 5-2 Rockies 6-3 Brewers and Cubs. Thanks brotatoe chip

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Rockies 8-5. Brew Crew 7-4. In the battle of the breweries I've got Milwaukee's Best winning it 5-4. For the bonus I'm saying Hader saves the game Monday and Knebel saves Tuesday.

Alright guys, you get some time to think on it...the contest will officially begin when the October Night Crew thread is created (tomorrow).

Few more things, if someone is simply able to predict the final scores you'll still get the choice of one of the two cards.

Also, we may need a tiebreaker prediction/question of some sort in case more than one person predicts the same scores & WC winner. Got any ideas guys? [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION]?

When the contest opens, posts can't be edited and you'll have to had been a member on here since August of this year so people don't go creating multiple accounts. Probably won't matter anyway, I don't foresee a lot of people participating

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Also, we may need a tiebreaker prediction/question of some sort in case more than one person predicts the same scores & WC winner. Got any ideas guys? [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION]?

You should make the thread now, we like to make them a few hours early.... I give you my holy blessing!!! ;)

Tiebreaker could be total HR/BB/K in the 2 games combined. . . baseball is becoming more and more about those 3 things so the number could be quite large.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
You should make the thread now, we like to make them a few hours early.... I give you my holy blessing!!! ;)

Tiebreaker could be total HR/BB/K in the 2 games combined. . . baseball is becoming more and more about those 3 things so the number could be quite large.

And then whoever is closest to that number breaks the tie...gotcha. Alright then, I've never started a Night Crew thread before :cool:

Members online

Latest posts