Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I decided to take a shot at the 2019 Topps Archives Signature series. One of my side projects is HOF Auto's. I like what I got but not a big fan of Topps Fire.
Carlton Auto.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Recently got a Grady Sizemore game-used BP jersey. It has the MLB hologram so I know it was used both in Spring Training and I'd presume before the game on Opening Day 2015. It's pretty clean and has been washed, but I think I'm able to photomatch it. A couple different shots from ST show him wearing this type of jersey.
phils-spring-training-sm.jpg
Zoomed in, you can see a little looseness in the stiching of the first 'L' at the edge of the flap, and a little fraying on the top tips of the blue stars.
phils-spring-training-zoom.jpg
phils-spring-training2-zoom.jpg
Then here's my jersey.
BP-Jersey-zoom.jpg
There aren't a lot of shots of him wearing this jersey that I can find, and I haven't found any other distinguishing marks. But I doubt he had many of these jerseys, I imagine just 2 or 3, so I think there's a good chance this is that jersey.

Interestingly, to me, I found this shot a few years ago when I bought a pair of his game-used cleats and tried to photomatch. I don't think I got those exact cleats but it could be the same jersey.
knock-down.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Recently got a Grady Sizemore game-used BP jersey. It has the MLB hologram so I know it was used both in Spring Training and I'd presume before the game on Opening Day 2015. It's pretty clean and has been washed, but I think I'm able to photomatch it. A couple different shots from ST show him wearing this type of jersey.
View attachment 94911
Zoomed in, you can see a little looseness in the stiching of the first 'L' at the edge of the flap, and a little fraying on the top tips of the blue stars.
View attachment 94912
View attachment 94913
Then here's my jersey.
View attachment 94914
There aren't a lot of shots of him wearing this jersey that I can find, and I haven't found any other distinguishing marks. But I doubt he had many of these jerseys, I imagine just 2 or 3, so I think there's a good chance this is that jersey.

Interestingly, to me, I found this shot a few years ago when I bought a pair of his game-used cleats and tried to photomatch. I don't think I got those exact cleats but it could be the same jersey.
View attachment 94915

sweeeeeeeeeeeet find!

Members online