Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Hotlist is out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
And everyone thought Jesus Montero would never be in another FCB hot list.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Great job tim
you nailed it again
id like to see more football hockey and basketball in there too

a cold list would also help
inthink people enjoy the cold as much as the hot

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Great job tim
you nailed it again
id like to see more football hockey and basketball in there too

a cold list would also help
inthink people enjoy the cold as much as the hot

I treid really hard to find some other sports but the suggestions didnt seem to have a big spike.

As these progress, I hope to add at least a few cold list players for sure.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Great work! Thanks for your time and effort in doing it.

I know you didn’t ask for it, but here’s some feedback:
- Thanks for adding a link to the blog at the top of FCB’s main page. I know in the past I couldn’t find a link to it anywhere. Perhaps add it to the drop-down list under “community” (?)
- I enjoy seeing some “under-the-radar” guys on these lists because I feel the only “useful” purpose of these lists is to identify guys to SELL. (It would be foolish to use a hot list to identify who to BUY at that time). A good example this week is Drury. I had no idea he was in demand at the moment and it made me look to see if I had any extras that I could list (no dice. Ha).
- You seem to mention graded card prices quite often. I know many sellers prefer to grade cards before selling them, but not everyone does. So when you give an example like, “player X’s BGS10s are going for X dollars”, perhaps add to that what raw copies are doing as well. Sometimes the two don’t trend at the same time or speed.
- As mentioned, more non-baseball cards would be nice to see. I know you’re relying on member input when building the list, so it’s not a big deal at this time. Hopefully more and more people get involved and try to genuinely help (not just to “pump and dump” their “stashes”).

Thanks again!

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Great work! Thanks for your time and effort in doing it.

I know you didn’t ask for it, but here’s some feedback:
- Thanks for adding a link to the blog at the top of FCB’s main page. I know in the past I couldn’t find a link to it anywhere. Perhaps add it to the drop-down list under “community” (?)
- I enjoy seeing some “under-the-radar” guys on these lists because I feel the only “useful” purpose of these lists is to identify guys to SELL. (It would be foolish to use a hot list to identify who to BUY at that time). A good example this week is Drury. I had no idea he was in demand at the moment and it made me look to see if I had any extras that I could list (no dice. Ha).
- You seem to mention graded card prices quite often. I know many sellers prefer to grade cards before selling them, but not everyone does. So when you give an example like, “player X’s BGS10s are going for X dollars”, perhaps add to that what raw copies are doing as well. Sometimes the two don’t trend at the same time or speed.
- As mentioned, more non-baseball cards would be nice to see. I know you’re relying on member input when building the list, so it’s not a big deal at this time. Hopefully more and more people get involved and try to genuinely help (not just to “pump and dump” their “stashes”).

Thanks again!

Thanks for the feedback! I will keep looking for suggestions on how to make it better.

Since I'm generally a fan of baseball and football, I dont really know much about the other sports and non-sports but any suggestions and i'll definitely do the research.

Thanks again!

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
Good work. Just noticed that Courtney Hawkins has taken a nice jump. Has 4 homers and batting .438. Chrome autos climbing to $30.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Interesting to see Pineda on there since we don't know if he can pitch without Pitchers Aide(TM).

Members online

Latest posts