Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1975 Topps Mini — now it’s a party!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Bought a big lot. Forget looking for stars. It’s more fun looking for awesome 70s names.

1975toppsmini.png

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
We never outgrow it, do we?

I received a package from eBay within the last year or so and the sender used a mailing label for his return address. This guy was smart and used his full name: Richard Pounder.

However, I just recently spotted a good one on our company intranet site. This was a notification of a promotion. The man's name was Harry ****. You really think he might consider going by Harold or Hal perhaps?

I think the 60s-70s football player Dick Shiner might take the cake on names though. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/ShinDi00.htm

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
I went to high school with a kid named Ben Dober. He was ALWAYS getting called to the principles office. *cue loudspeaker*

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Woodie Held - "The Wiener the World Awaited" Kahn's card is perfection for this type of humor.

held62KAHNSCLEVELA%20ND.jpg

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
When I worked at Ford there was a superintendent whose name was Dick Ball. I couldn't make fun of him, he's the one who interviewed me and gave me the job.

Members online

Latest posts